• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good Quotes by SBF forummers

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
You remind me of the chap who kept claiming that dual citizenship is illegal for Singaporeans. When I told him that is not the case, he kept asking me for proof.
hahaha....another gem from scroobal...and he is then proud that pple has been buying this bullshit for years......lol.

ChinaSucks

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....another gem from scroobal...

hahaha....another gem from scroobal...

Now for the known trouble makers

Vigilante, Jubliee, Ultimaone etc etc - can't keep up with you all these years. Within a short span, you tried to get forummers to provide their personal details via the offer to hook up with "your private banker" using the clone Jubliee and just recently via the Hilarion reading crap asking for personal details and mailing address using the clones Vigilante and Ultimaone. All the campbell soul postings to build credibility won't wash with the discerning.

Kopiuncle, blackhole, iluvsingapore, sinkie etc etc.

Using 3 to be pro PAP and one clone to be anti establishment is not going to wash either. Interestingly sinkie was caught twice by AK of all people replying to posts meant for kopiuncle.

When JW lost his bundle, I actually expected Jubliee and Sinkie to go on full frontal and thought I made a mistake when nothing happened. It took 2 days and did what was expected.

For easy reference
JW plus ardent subjects
Jubliee plus clones
Sinkie plus clones

Thats the end of my sunday banter playing with the kids.

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
JW is not a trouble maker. He is the most genuine forummer you can find. Together with Zhihau, AK, Joesty and Jah. These are all very classy forummers.

The scumbags are: Scroobal, kopiuncle, TFBH, Toronto ...... in that order

AntiPAPunk

Alfrescian
Loyal

The whole idea of the rep system is enable forum members to interact the same way they do with others in real life.

The points system is there to encourage :

1. Cronyism amongst members eg you scratch my back I scratch yours.
2. Cheating and manipulation of the system to gain unfair advantage..eg the use of clone accounts.
3. Backstabbing of others eg appearing nice and friendly in public while zapping members anonymously.
4. Buying privilege via the donation system.
5. Revenge attacks using clones or gang warfare.

Anyone who has an ideas as to how to improve the rep system so that more Sinkie traits can be allowed to manifest in the forum are most welcome to contact me either in public or in private. I'd be most happy to tweak the system in order to enable a wider range of sinkie behavior within this community.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

"Respect" has no meaning in an online forum you twit. It's a term reserved for the real world not a fairyland forum where you can make up any story you want.

Take my case as an example.. I've repeatedly told everyone how I started companies and made a pile selling them and I'm now happily retired with millions in the bank. Well it's all a big fat lie. In reality, I don't even have the money to pay my electricity bill this month. The highest position I've ever held is "senior clerk".

Why else did I start this donation thing... it's because I desperately need $$$$ to stay afloat or I'll starve to death.

Don't believe 99% of what you read here. People adopt personas of who they wished they were not who they actually are.

AntiPAPunk

Alfrescian
Loyal
How is that so when according to PAP IB clones in this forum, i am the from the PAP IB to which they have been sending mass PM to forummers, including my clones, giving false info that i am from the PAP IB. :biggrin:

Just because i don't get involve in politics and hardly whines in this forum, they made me the convenient target. :biggrin:

I can even list out all the donor accounts that PAP IB has spent using taxpayers monies. :eek:

JiaJiaKaiKai :eek:

http://www.sammyboy.com/member.php?58850-JiaJiaKaiKai

And below, in my honor. Wow. :biggrin:

DogVader
DorkVader
CCBCaoPi

Despite all their antics, it doesn't put me off because reputation and respect are only meant for the real world, not in an internet forum full of clones and where 99% are posting anonymously behind a moniker.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.