• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good Quotes by SBF forummers

ripakelly

happy.gif

Originally Posted by clinton666 Many retarded gay dogs here have been so busy getting brainwashed by the Opposition and posting garbage spam on this forum that they will most likely fail their PSLE Exams AGAIN!!! Our semi-retarded Sam has been kept busy the whole year correcting juvenile grammatical and spelling errors of these retarded forummers.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We laugh at Ang Mo kids who spent their entire primary schools drawing and colouring. They then spend the secondary schools going for visits, student exchange and taking part in various projects of their own choosing. They then spend cramming during their Pre U for the A level exams.

Yet they invent things we use, they make movies that we watch, we wear the clothes they design, we read the books they write, use their medicine that they discovered, listen to their songs they write, sip the drinks they concoct, we send our kids to universities that they build and follow their western ways.

To pay for the above, we manage cheap labour to build their phones, sew the clothes they design and print books their write, operate cinemas that show their movies, run watering holes where their drinks and entertainment are sold, assist them in research laboratories and buy their companies to get a return.

And we pay our cabinet the highest salary in the world.

(Scroobal)

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....out of about 59 so called good quotes, about 12 were attributed to my idol, the prataman........
this thread should be renamed super idol thread.......lol.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
WP really bo standard. They have only one YSL. PAP is always the best. They had many YSLs in the past. The difference was, YSL was exposed by the press. PAP's YSLs all swept under the carpet, by the press and the party.

Can our dear Mr Lee give us a quick run-down of what happened to his PAP's YSLs?
If he does that, I will stand up and salute him. Succinctly, double standard.

(GoldenDragon)

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A few weeks before GE 2011, someone in this forum stated the possibility that WP may lose its only parliamentary presence after 2 decades. I recall that statement and the impact it had on the forum. You can sense the lack of confidence, people became more muted when making projections, etc. It took a couple weeks to raise the tempo and the forum came back to normal.

When WP smashed the GRC monopoly and up their winning margin in Hougang, suddenly everyone felt that they were experts and knew from the very beginning that WP will win at that scale.

Politics is never about gut feel. Voters in an electorate cut across a whole spectrum and they form opinions about parties over a period of time. They recall who made their rounds at the wet market, who was bullying whom etc. Unless there is a significant event, a swing of such proportion is unimaginable. Yaws is not significant event.

More importantly it about voters feeling confident about their future and that of their kids.

Elections in Singapore's recent history is about the conduct of the PAP and the future of Singaporeans. The future of Singapore might be bright but not the future of Singaporeans. They are struggling to keep their jobs. They seen their country changing overnight. They are abused by FTs, Ang Mos whack their biking helmet on their cars, jump queue and god knows what else.

This BE is not about Png or WP. Its about the scorecard of the PAP. Its about the sincerity of the apology and promise made by the PM.

I can't recall a single positive from the PAP since the conclusion of 2011 GE. Hougang will remain in non PAP hands.

(SCROOBAL)

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
(On answering questions posed by political opponents)

You don't just answer like a school kid to any questions asked! In politics, you must know when to side track questions, parry them properly and answer them in a way that would make you look good or at least, square it off and not allowing your opponents to have an advantage over you.

(Goh Meng Seng)

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A few weeks before GE 2011, someone in this forum stated the possibility that WP may lose its only parliamentary presence after 2 decades. I recall that statement and the impact it had on the forum. You can sense the lack of confidence, people became more muted when making projections, etc. It took a couple weeks to raise the tempo and the forum came back to normal.

When WP smashed the GRC monopoly and up their winning margin in Hougang, suddenly everyone felt that they were experts and knew from the very beginning that WP will win at that scale.

Politics is never about gut feel. Voters in an electorate cut across a whole spectrum and they form opinions about parties over a period of time. They recall who made their rounds at the wet market, who was bullying whom etc. Unless there is a significant event, a swing of such proportion is unimaginable. Yaws is not significant event.

More importantly it about voters feeling confident about their future and that of their kids.

Elections in Singapore's recent history is about the conduct of the PAP and the future of Singaporeans. The future of Singapore might be bright but not the future of Singaporeans. They are struggling to keep their jobs. They seen their country changing overnight. They are abused by FTs, Ang Mos whack their biking helmet on their cars, jump queue and god knows what else.

This BE is not about Png or WP. Its about the scorecard of the PAP. Its about the sincerity of the apology and promise made by the PM.

I can't recall a single positive from the PAP since the conclusion of 2011 GE. Hougang will remain in non PAP hands.

(SCROOBAL)

I didn't know a "quote" would actually be a paragraph long. I wonder how in the hell would someone print and paste this quote on his wall? Probably needs a home a few sq miles in area.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....good quote from the cockeral..
He (Returning Officer) is highly influential when it comes to making other decision such as acceptance of nomination papers, validity of vote marking, donations etc.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...another good quote from the cockeral....commenting on the Makiyo case in Taiwan...

Injury of this nature cannot be settled or compounded. There is no country in the world that allows such a thing. Common sense will tell you that it will only benefit the rich. There will be mayhem in the streets with rich kids getting away with absolute abuse.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...another top secret let out by the cockeral....if wp had seized on the tip, they could have won by a bigger margin......
I was told this recently and I was taken aback - the PAP fears a 3 cornered fight as it suspects that WP voting bloc will remain intact. PAP voting bloc however might be split by a 3rd party or by a well known independent candidate wtth the only exception if Nicole steps in.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kukubird58, if you want to quote someone -- even sarcastically or sardonically -- appreciate you at least have the basic courtesy to indicate his SBF nick.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
(On answering questions posed by political opponents)
You don't just answer like a school kid to any questions asked! In politics, you must know when to side track questions, parry them properly and answer them in a way that would make you look good or at least, square it off and not allowing your opponents to have an advantage over you.
(Goh Meng Seng)

Good grief! How many did he really squared off and making him look good?
He tripped all over the main street before he reaches the side track where the kids were waiting eagerly.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
kukubird58, if you want to quote someone -- even sarcastically or sardonically -- appreciate you at least have the basic courtesy to indicate his SBF nick.
hahaha...sorry bro, i was trying to protect my idol from being "accidentally" exposed...
this is his (Scrooball) classic post.......
By the way, I (Scrooball) take great pains to write in a disjointed manner, full of spelling errors, missing words and in an abrasive, arrogant and bull-shitting style to create a false persona and hide my identity.