• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good Quotes by SBF forummers

jw5

Loyal
This is my absolute favourite of 2011. :biggrin:

"I deserve to be fucked in the asshole."
Unquote

TFBH, the day after he voted for TJS and TCB lost narrowly.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I remember I was up at 2am watching CNA, and the recount had just started. I can't remember the actual gap between TT and TCB, it must have been around 8000 or less than 8000. When I saw that number I felt a welter of emotions, first disappointment, then frustration, then anger. The term "tactical voting" was never in my vocab until that poignant moment in time. All along, we had a candidate who could have won outright, even won with a clear majority of votes, and yet was denied a victory because the TJS and TKL lovers collectively chose to vote with their hearts and their waving hands rather than with a cool head under the shady palm tree.

If even one third, YES ONE THIRD, of TKL's meager votes had gone to TCB, today we would have a different president.

jw5

Loyal
If even one third, YES ONE THIRD, of TKL's meager votes had gone to TCB, today we would have a different president.

Don't worry too much about it.
Personally, I thought TCB would make the best president, but in the larger scheme of things, he wouldn't have done too much anyway. The more critical vote is for opposition party candidates. Errr, but only those who try their best to work and speak up for the people of Singapore and don't criticise elected opposition mps trying their best one hor.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"" Hey Mr Leongsam. I sincerely ask that we keep the bantering between ourselves, as I said before, it's largely for entertainment and destressing, but please don't drag those poor people in. They are genuinely people who need help and they are not like that. Whack me for all you want, but spare these poor folks, they'r suffering inmeasurably already. My sincere appeal, Mr Leongsam.

I feel real bad for them to be called names and labelled as ingrates just because of me having some fun teasing you with the posts. They don't deserve this. Bash me instead, but please not them. Thanks ""

Freedalas to Leongsam

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkie sheep never tire of waxing lyrical about how safe Sinkieland is while turning their noses up at First World Western countries with large population sizes to contend with. Much of the leeway and power accorded to the PAPpies are predicated on trivialities like how clean and safe our streets are: "Wah song ah! PAP give us lift upgrading. They are doing such a fine job making sure my corridor doesn't have rubbish lying around. Let's reward them with salaries higher than that of the President of USA!" Speaking of ministerial salaries, I wonder how well paid the ministers of Austria, Japan and Iceland are.

(Cruxx)

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is the typical mentality of those who voted for the PAP. Just for a covered walkway from the bus stop to their block of flats, they are willing to vote the PAP knowingly that the PAP is screwing with our CPF

(freedalas)

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am proud and honoured to lead this merry band of fucks to recover our rightful place in SBF. Let's us be fair here. It's is us that made SBF what it is today. Our one-liners, our "upz to you", our "you can buy me dinner" our use of highfalutin use of words and language, our use of clones to add variety etc are what shaped SBF.

We worked for the points. We helped one another. And now you give away our points to a bunch of people that write long essays that none in our our merry band can understand or appreciate.

We suggest that it is the politics of jealousy. We speak from the heart. We wear out heart on our sleeves. We like Bangkok because we look out of place in London. Not exactly Ah Beng but not Masons & Fortnum either.

I may not agree with you but I will fight anyone here to ensure that you keep your hard earned points. We played by the rules. We did not ask for any special favours.

We demand that no points be deducted. We worked hard and nobody mentioned quality then so you can't move the goalposts now.

(Scroobal)

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We will have to be realistic about capitalism. It is not a sustainable system if left alone.

One of the most fundamental free market principles is many buyers and sellers, i.e. no monopolistic structure on both sides. But we have witnessed that when capitalism is left alone, ironically, it will just develop into monopolistic structures which it sets out to prevent.

You may want to say we should not have government to monopoly certain things but the key is, would it be
better for the society to have private entities to monopolize these entities instead?

(Goh Meng Seng)

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Statistics can be distorted to suit any purpose. The same set of stats can be twisted to suit the bleeding heart liberals or the capitalist pigs.

However, no amount of stats can alter the fact that there is a significant and growing number of destitute, homeless and sick people in need of help.

If Singapore is a civilised society that it claims it is, significant assistance should be given to this group for the simple reason that as a species, humans care for each other and most importantly, in the Singapore context, because WE CAN WELL AFFORD TO without even making a dent in our reserves.

The problem with Singapore is that the country isn't run by humans. It's run by robots. It reminds me of the movie "Terminator" where the killing machine is programmed for one single minded mission and one alone.

The Singapore govt is exactly the same. It is programmed for profits. Nothing else seems to matter.

(Leongsam)

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Insight into North Korea - A State of Mind

http://www.astateofmind.co.uk/

It shows the society and it very interesting. For instance, during the famine, the ration allowed per family was 1 chicken and 5 eggs each month and this was for those in the capital. They also showed a chicken and it looked half the size that we have. English is taught in schools "as a weapon to fight the foreigners". Interestingly the young girls spoke English that was clear but I noticed that it had a faint Indian accent. Should see the class curruclumn - propaganda and practially worshipping the leader. He apparently has got 3 greatness - greatness in ideology, greatness in leadership and greatness in aura.

Actually the documentary was a fine balancing act. You could see that it was a highly oppressed society and the propaganda that driven into the population was fast and thick.

My initial impression was that it was organised but you can have only one impression after looking at it - George Orwell's 1984 in real life. The producers are clearly very intelligent and it was meant for the intelligent audience. Can you imagine in the classroom they had a poster to study foreign language and the slogan clearly stated that it is a "weapon" . It was shocking.

Here is a trivial example - the chicken that the family bought was itself highly emancipated. I would have fucked the Cold Storage Manager if I saw it on display in the their supermarket. By showing the chicken, the producers were clearly sending a message. To the North Korean authorities, because of 50 years of isolation, they probably thought the docuemtary was showing affluence. Their MITA equivalent probably had no clue what a real chicken looks like after 50 years of isolation. I am sure Kim Il Jong had no time to vet it himself.

Only the British can do documentaries that carry subliminal messages. This is one.

(Scroobal)

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Harrier Jump Jet is a classic example of why the British are so different from the Americans and the Germans. Only the British will think out of the box. The other 2 will make things faster, bigger and better.

In the Asian context, the Indians will talk how they are going to build it but nothing will come of it, the Chinese already have built a replica while the Japanese would re-engineer from ground-up and would not have broken a single patent, the Koreans will build a slicker model under licence from the Japanese and sell more units, the Malaysians will speak to the Koreans and build a smaller version and call it Sang Kanchil so that their citizens can say Malaysia Boleh. Singapore on the other hand will invest in another company claiming it will do the same and nothing will come out of it. Temasek spokesperson will say that it is long term strategic investment. The Thais will continue to revere their king, the Indonesians will be investigating their team for asking bribes, the Philippines would have an internal execise and acknowledge that all their expertise are servicing aircrafts all over the world except in the Philippines.

(Scroobal)

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't think the pro PAP samsters are underprivileged. They are under-represented here because they lack the intelligence to engage objective samsters who post facts and truths. When pro PAP samsters do post something, they often embarrass themselves or spout vulgarities.

Now, you do not give welfare to someone who is able to work but refuses to. Similarly, you shouldn't help pro PAP samsters who are free to post anything but just don't know how to intelligently.

( rodent2005 )