• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Quan Yi Fong get sentenced liao

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're right. As long as she remains with Mediacorp, she will be immune. That's how the justice system works here.

Indeed. How else could one explain why Zheng Geping had been allowed to go scot-free all these years despite his cringeworthy performances on TV. :mad:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard reliable rumours from scroobal's grapevine that they have suspended QYF's "Life Probation". How cruel of them to torture her in this manner. Imagine waking up everyday, uncertain, anxious and wondering when the last day of your non-probation is. Singapore is truly a country that is tough on crime :oIo:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
One way to shut all netizens is acting like take drug overdose and want to commit suicide, because of all the noise from keyboard warriors, plus her seow liang state of mind + post natal depression. Splash big big on msm.

Then all make feel guilty and shut up :biggrin:

Then give dabitch an acting award.

lianbeng says, "the news conference was an opportunity for her to sell her best acting skills liao lor.
aiyah...all these news conference sup sup suay for an artiste lah.::biggrin:

谢谢!谢谢大家的支持!did u hear what she was saying at news conference?

jw5

Loyal
I don't know what to say.
I am sure all of you remember the case of Dinesh Bhatia (father judge and mother then NCMP Dr Kanwaljit Soin) who, in 2005, was involved in a high class drug scandal. He would have hung but his defence counsel Mr K Shanmugam successfully argued his case and Bhatia was given only a 8 month sentence.

Remember this case well.

jw5

Loyal
If she buay song, she can always look for me. I am available 24/7/365. Guarantee her song song kau Jurong in my car which I will park at Kallang. Windows well-tinted. 100% privacy guranteed.

Walau eh u, don't even have hotel 81 and wet tissues huh? :biggrin:

Agree about the aunt, the river flows through her, not the tv station.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One way to shut all netizens is acting like take drug overdose and want to commit suicide, because of all the noise from keyboard warriors, plus her seow liang state of mind + post natal depression. Splash big big on msm.

Then all make feel guilty and shut up :biggrin:

Then give dabitch an acting award.

lianbeng not surprised to see her walking up to stage at next year's Star Awards to collect her award for Best Actress in Taxi Drama.:biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember this case well.

What about Cheryl Fox's ex boyfriend? Still has a capital drug case hanging over his head until ang moh associate who flew the nest is caught if it is ever in the PAP's interest to have him caught and returned to Sinkipore in the first place!

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
23iyyi0.jpg

v62pur.jpg

A grim reminder of who is this person we are dealing with now. Trained in Thai boxing and has powderful grips that can crush longans. Since she is on the loose and has long history of sustained mental depression that can potentially turn violent when provoked, my advice is to stay away from her. :smile:

Last edited:

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
23iyyi0.jpg

v62pur.jpg

A grim reminder of who is this person we are dealing with now. Trained in Thai boxing and has powderful grips that can crush longans. Since she is on the loose and has long history of sustained mental depression that can potentially turn violent when provoked, my advice is to stay away from her. :smile:

All the more the courts should put her away as she can be classified as posing danger to anyone on the streets