• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Quan Yi Fong get sentenced liao

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
all my uncles and aunties at the kopitiam lamparcheng nehchengcheng after the news. i heard pui here and pui there. and all those uncle cab drivers also pui here and pui there. and shout nanbeh! nanbeh! nanbeh! some even say FCK U!!!!TIUNANSENG!!!!

got so long depression after giving birth meh.all the aunties say howseow!!!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I could not have it put it more eloquently and delicately as you have. Kudos to you. We all share the same sentiments.
all my uncles and aunties at the kopitiam lamparcheng nehchengcheng after the news. i heard pui here and pui there. and all those uncle cab drivers also pui here and pui there. and shout nanbeh! nanbeh! nanbeh! some even say FCK U!!!!TIUNANSENG!!!!

got so long depression after giving birth meh.all the aunties say howseow!!!

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kangaroo-court-414.png

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such kelong sentence really spoil one's appetite. Confirm if you are rich and famous in Sinkieland, you can get away with almost anything, even if it is repeated offense.
If happen elsewhere still can understand, but Sinkieland???

I don't know what to say.
I am sure all of you remember the case of Dinesh Bhatia (father judge and mother then NCMP Dr Kanwaljit Soin) who, in 2005, was involved in a high class drug scandal. He would have hung but his defence counsel Mr K Shanmugam successfully argued his case and Bhatia was given only a 8 month sentence.

According to a website, Bhatia's father, former judicial commissioner and Senior Counsel at Khattar Wong & Partners, Amarjeet Singh, was instrumental in the caning of American Michael Fay. Bhatia spoke out in support of the Michael Fay caning, saying "You know, once you loosen up or the laws become lax, everything comes in. The floodgates are opened. It doesn't pay to mess around with the system."
Surprisingly, the equation does not balance!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know what to say.
I am sure all of you remember the case of Dinesh Bhatia (father judge and mother then NCMP Dr Kanwaljit Soin) who, in 2005, was involved in a high class drug scandal. He would have hung but his defence counsel Mr K Shanmugam successfully argued his case and Bhatia was given only a 8 month sentence.

According to a website, Bhatia's father, former judicial commissioner and Senior Counsel at Khattar Wong & Partners, Amarjeet Singh, was instrumental in the caning of American Michael Fay. Bhatia spoke out in support of the Michael Fay caning, saying "You know, once you loosen up or the laws become lax, everything comes in. The floodgates are opened. It doesn't pay to mess around with the system."
Surprisingly, the equation does not balance!!

Lincoln Cheng of Zouk was another that got away....
Whole disco staff and customers having drug parties every night with him caught with tonnes of drugs and yet he got off without a day in jail arguing the drugs were medicinal drugs. Knn beat that!

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hopefully something good comes out from this episode eg

1. sentiment against immigrants goes up
2. 2nd class locals decide to fight back against the PAP's favoured foreigners
3.enough people manage to wake up from their comatose and vote wisely.
The courts may free her but we as the people of Singapore can show her that we do not accept the verdict and ostracise her.
Its your choice, sit back and be bulllied or stand up and fight for what is yours.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You give those 60.1% too much credit.
They will kpkb a few days then all will be forgotten and forgiven.

Hopefully something good comes out from this episode eg

1. sentiment against immigrants goes up
2. 2nd class locals decide to fight back against the PAP's favoured foreigners
3.enough people manage to wake up from their comatose and vote wisely.
The courts may free her but we as the people of Singapore can show her that we do not accept the verdict and ostracise her.
Its your choice, sit back and be bulllied or stand up and fight for what is yours.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng says, "the news conference was an opportunity for her to sell her best acting skills liao lor.
aiyah...all these news conference sup sup suay for an artiste lah.::biggrin:

谢谢!谢谢大家的支持!did u hear what she was saying at news conference?

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
not at all surprised by the sentencing outcome...interesting to c how the chinese media handle this baby...as an aside i get the impression that this Quan character may well be bi-polar...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all my uncles and aunties at the kopitiam lamparcheng nehchengcheng after the news. i heard pui here and pui there. and all those uncle cab drivers also pui here and pui there.

Don't suka suka pui here and there. Later tiok NEA summon then you all know. And QYF will be laughing at all of you. But if your auntie power, go on and pui pui pui. At most, probation also!

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are at least 2 other threads on this sheer gross injustice. But it's ok, the more the better such that the anger of the people will show up against this blatant bias in favor of government linked companies. One famous QYF's countryman called us S'poreans 'stupid" a few years back. He will likely to add this time "I knew S'poreans are stupid but didn't know that there are that stupid". Trouble is not ordinary S'poreans that are stupid. It's the govt and the courts that are absolutely nuts. Reason for the probation was a 10-year post-natal depression. How idiotic can a judge be. I guess in 10 years time when QYF commit a similar offence, the court will give her another chance as she's suffering from a 20-year post-natal depression.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I guess in 10 years time when QYF commit a similar offence, the court will give her another chance as she's suffering from a 20-year post-natal depression.

Her post-natal depression lasts till her death. Yes, she will never need to be incarcerated. Already signed deal - it is called "Forever Probation". If she offend again while under probation, her next probation will be served concurrently. Never consecutively.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her post-natal depression lasts till her death. Yes, she will never need to be incarcerated. Already signed deal - it is called "Forever Probation". If she offend again while under probation, her next probation will be served concurrently. Never consecutively.

You're right. As long as she remains with Mediacorp, she will be immune. That's how the justice system works here.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the official sentence for QYF is "Life Probation". It's a new term that's uniquely Singapore. Just like "minister mentor". :rolleyes: