• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TOTO Players

Kia0042

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Prize for each group 1 winner - 1M+ on 22 feb 2013.
Number of winners 8-10.

Ever see SP let a single winner bring home more than 3M?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Number of winners 8-10.

I think the record is around 5 mil but rare. Even for very large jackpots, the winner gets around a million.

Kia0042

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Number of winners 8-10.

See, I told you all. They will generate about 8-10 and "distribute" a "very FAIR" 1m prize to each "winner"
You know what, I really pity the one who bought at Bedok North BLK 123 (1 system 7 entry ), he could be the ONLY one winner of the 10M Ang Paw Prize, unfortunately SP generated another 8 tkts to share his prize.

Kia0042

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is normally that Hongbao Draw or any draw that is 10 million, u would get at least 8 - 10 winners from the past statistics.

This is normal with all the past years statistics and it is obvious enough to tell people that those winning tkts do not exist.
Well anyway, all these are just my personal view, I am not trying stop people from "fa cai", just don't put too much hope on toto, maybe can try some luck on 4D.:wink:

Kia0042

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
4D is average but average prize with only 10K combination to win 1st prize. So 4D is easier to strike..

10000 combi only and yet, for the past 30 years, I have never ever strike the first prize .
Good luck to you lor.