• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TOTO Players

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello All,

since there is a 4D's thread,so i think there must also be a lot of TOTO players here.
so start this thread and hope some of those season/regular players will share their winning's experience,tips and rituals with all here.

a lot of millionaires are being made thru it,every year. a lot of them are foreign workers here. after striking,they can went back and enjoy their life.

Cmdr. Shockwave

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good topic! 4D too expensive to play TOTO cheaper! Do you all buy the same set every time or go for quick-pick? It's always a battle between the logical side of me and the the illogical when I pick numbers.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
i use only an ordinary set, 2 draws. $1 per week so that's $52 base per year. buying quick-picks on special occasions, e.g. ang bao draw, but max is $10 for those kinds of draws. some years can take back a bit of profit, some years treating it as cheap investment ;p

Shi Jin

Alfrescian
Loyal
wa lao ..
simi number...also got ppl tio
thought might roll over...

31 32 41 42 43 44 ?A?A!!

Been following TOTO results for over 2 years now. Usually high prize will have such strange numbers. Whoever got that winning ticket must be laughing all the way to the bank now. Lucky thing.

Adidas

Alfrescian
Loyal
for me,i have 4 sets of numbers to buy consisting of my personal big date and some of my family's member details like birthday,age and so on.
then i will buy Quick Picks of $3 per draw.

yes,indeed,TOTO is the quickest way to get rich,a small amount will strike a BIG prize,if those above us are shining and looking over you. but also very difficult,more combinations.

good to see so many familiar nicks here also.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been buying the same set of system 7 numbers for every draw for almost 5 years leow. intend to buy till I strike or die, which ever comes first. keke

jw5

Loyal
hello All,

since there is a 4D's thread,so i think there must also be a lot of TOTO players here.
so start this thread and hope some of those season/regular players will share their winning's experience,tips and rituals with all here.

a lot of millionaires are being made thru it,every year. a lot of them are foreign workers here. after striking,they can went back and enjoy their life.
I always play toto when I get the chance.
The odds are very very poor, but if you do win, you win big.

jw5

Loyal
i use only an ordinary set, 2 draws. $1 per week so that's $52 base per year. buying quick-picks on special occasions, e.g. ang bao draw, but max is $10 for those kinds of draws. some years can take back a bit of profit, some years treating it as cheap investment ;p
It's not an investment because the odds of even getting back your money is very very poor.
But it's still worth it, for the hope, anticipation and entertainment.
Who knows? You may actually win.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a TOTO question for everyone. We see this happens in TOTO all the time.

Would you feel pissed or happy when you kanna 5 numbers + 1 additional number? That is, you are just one number short of the jackpot?

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
It all LUCK, don't listen to asshole say he got the winning formular.
your chance of winning is 1 divided by 45x44x43x42x41x40.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
It's not an investment because the odds of even getting back your money is very very poor.
But it's still worth it, for the hope, anticipation and entertainment.
Who knows? You may actually win.

hehe...

danke bro, hope that i'll win tonight ;p

huat ah~

jw5

Loyal
I have a TOTO question for everyone. We see this happens in TOTO all the time.

Would you feel pissed or happy when you kanna 5 numbers + 1 additional number? That is, you are just one number short of the jackpot?
Of course I feel happy. It's better than getting nothing, which happens most of the time right?
And depending on how many people are sharing the jackpot, you could actually win more than each of the jackpot winners.
In life, never look a gift horse in the mouth, i.e. be ungrateful. Always count your blessings.

ken6890

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't play TOTO every time , just when the price is high no body kanna I just but 2 system 7 to try luck , never follow to buy every week :smile: