SG Live Bet WPL Bet 88
SG Tipster
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 449

Thread: TOTO Players

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    681
    My Reputation Points: 174 / Power: 6

    Default TOTO Players

    hello All,

    since there is a 4D's thread,so i think there must also be a lot of TOTO players here.
    so start this thread and hope some of those season/regular players will share their winning's experience,tips and rituals with all here.

    a lot of millionaires are being made thru it,every year. a lot of them are foreign workers here. after striking,they can went back and enjoy their life.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13
    My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0

    Default Re: TOTO Players

    Good topic! 4D too expensive to play TOTO cheaper! Do you all buy the same set every time or go for quick-pick? It's always a battle between the logical side of me and the the illogical when I pick numbers.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    11,985
    My Reputation Points: 4269 / Power: 15

    Default Re: TOTO Players

    i use only an ordinary set, 2 draws. $1 per week so that's $52 base per year. buying quick-picks on special occasions, e.g. ang bao draw, but max is $10 for those kinds of draws. some years can take back a bit of profit, some years treating it as cheap investment ;p

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4
    My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0

    Default Re: TOTO Players

    wa lao ..
    simi number...also got ppl tio
    thought might roll over...

    31 32 41 42 43 44 ?A?A!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    187
    My Reputation Points: 112 / Power: 6

    Default Re: TOTO Players

    Quote Originally Posted by clowny View Post
    wa lao ..
    simi number...also got ppl tio
    thought might roll over...

    31 32 41 42 43 44 ?A?A!!
    Been following TOTO results for over 2 years now. Usually high prize will have such strange numbers. Whoever got that winning ticket must be laughing all the way to the bank now. Lucky thing.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Currently In SIn
    Posts
    926
    My Reputation Points: 398 / Power: 6

    Default Re: TOTO Players

    Quote Originally Posted by clowny View Post
    wa lao ..
    simi number...also got ppl tio
    thought might roll over...

    31 32 41 42 43 44 ?A?A!!
    Normally these nos are quick pick ones la.
    Where got pple choose these type of nos.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    630
    My Reputation Points: 427 / Power: 6

    Default Re: TOTO Players

    Quote Originally Posted by terror03 View Post
    Normally these nos are quick pick ones la.
    Where got pple choose these type of nos.
    Either that or given by the spirits. That's the problem with getting special not for us mortals to comprehen.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    604
    My Reputation Points: 304 / Power: 6

    Default Re: TOTO Players

    for me,i have 4 sets of numbers to buy consisting of my personal big date and some of my family's member details like birthday,age and so on.
    then i will buy Quick Picks of $3 per draw.

    yes,indeed,TOTO is the quickest way to get rich,a small amount will strike a BIG prize,if those above us are shining and looking over you. but also very difficult,more combinations.

    good to see so many familiar nicks here also.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    24,475
    My Reputation Points: 11107 / Power: 30

    Default Re: TOTO Players

    Quote Originally Posted by zhihau View Post
    i use only an ordinary set, 2 draws. $1 per week so that's $52 base per year. buying quick-picks on special occasions, e.g. ang bao draw, but max is $10 for those kinds of draws. some years can take back a bit of profit, some years treating it as cheap investment ;p
    It's not an investment because the odds of even getting back your money is very very poor.
    But it's still worth it, for the hope, anticipation and entertainment.
    Who knows? You may actually win.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,874
    My Reputation Points: 342 / Power: 6

    Default Re: TOTO Players

    I have a TOTO question for everyone. We see this happens in TOTO all the time.

    Would you feel pissed or happy when you kanna 5 numbers + 1 additional number? That is, you are just one number short of the jackpot?
    Have a better day tomorrow!

    I appreciate reputation points but please do not expect me to give back in return. I only give for quality posts. Cheers!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    24,475
    My Reputation Points: 11107 / Power: 30

    Default Re: TOTO Players

    Quote Originally Posted by shOUTloud View Post
    I have a TOTO question for everyone. We see this happens in TOTO all the time.

    Would you feel pissed or happy when you kanna 5 numbers + 1 additional number? That is, you are just one number short of the jackpot?
    Of course I feel happy. It's better than getting nothing, which happens most of the time right?
    And depending on how many people are sharing the jackpot, you could actually win more than each of the jackpot winners.
    In life, never look a gift horse in the mouth, i.e. be ungrateful. Always count your blessings.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    16,184
    My Reputation Points: 3628 / Power: 14

    Default Re: TOTO Players

    Quote Originally Posted by Baimi View Post
    Was reported the winning numbers
    punters got the inspiration from
    a TV show.
    wa! ... can give hint sum more 1, ah? ... so, when r dey giving hint again? ...


    Quote Originally Posted by shOUTloud View Post
    I have a TOTO question for everyone. We see this happens in TOTO all the time.

    Would you feel pissed or happy when you kanna 5 numbers + 1 additional number? That is, you are just one number short of the jackpot?
    usu (@ least 4 ze past gd number of yrs), 2nd prize is min 20+k ... 4 me, quite happy oredi la ... rather than tio 1st prize n can oni get 100+k (after sharing wif other winners) ...

    ... juz another 3.5224˘ worth ... (gst 7%, inflation 8% (2008) n tariff 21% (2008), 23.32% (2010), 9.8%(2011) incl.) ...
    fr n original, humble 2˘ ... u now got a whopping 3.5224˘ worth fr me! ...
    tis value is fully guaranteed (wun morning say dun guarantee & @ nite say guarantee) ...
    ...


    sexy way 2 learn mandarin! [nsfw] updated: 29jun
    2013 wff miss bikini korea updated: 15sep

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    East Side
    Posts
    2,548
    My Reputation Points: 165 / Power: 6

    Default Re: TOTO Players

    Quote Originally Posted by shOUTloud View Post
    Would you feel pissed or happy when you kanna 5 numbers + 1 additional number?
    If it is yours, it's yours...to b able to hit Gp 2 prize is not bad all together considering the odds

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    22
    My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0

    Default Re: TOTO Players

    I don't play TOTO every time , just when the price is high no body kanna I just but 2 system 7 to try luck , never follow to buy every week

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    178
    My Reputation Points: 131 / Power: 6

    Default Re: TOTO Players

    Quote Originally Posted by shOUTloud View Post
    I have a TOTO question for everyone. We see this happens in TOTO all the time.

    Would you feel pissed or happy when you kanna 5 numbers + 1 additional number? That is, you are just one number short of the jackpot?
    I would be damn happy! It's money either way!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    世界的一个角落
    Posts
    2,024
    My Reputation Points: 543 / Power: 7

    Default Re: TOTO Players

    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Megatron View Post
    I would be damn happy! It's money either way!
    Yeah, i will be damn pissed if there are too many winners
    sharing the prize money.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    11,985
    My Reputation Points: 4269 / Power: 15

    Default Re: TOTO Players

    Quote Originally Posted by jw5 View Post
    It's not an investment because the odds of even getting back your money is very very poor.
    But it's still worth it, for the hope, anticipation and entertainment.
    Who knows? You may actually win.
    hehe...

    danke bro, hope that i'll win tonight ;p

    huat ah~

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    1,086
    My Reputation Points: 205 / Power: 6

    Default Re: TOTO Players

    Quote Originally Posted by zhihau View Post
    hehe...

    danke bro, hope that i'll win tonight ;p

    huat ah~

    Fren, s'pore toto cannot buy. So diifficult to strike 3 numbers, but yet they don't pay out for 3 numbers.

    In Australia toto, 2 numbers you get your money back.

    Don't let S Pool controlled by Ho Jinxx swindle your money!

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    681
    My Reputation Points: 174 / Power: 6

    Default Re: TOTO Players

    today is TOTO's day again.
    do not forget to place the mini bet and maybe you can win a lot.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    24,475
    My Reputation Points: 11107 / Power: 30

    Default Re: TOTO Players

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    hello All,

    since there is a 4D's thread,so i think there must also be a lot of TOTO players here.
    so start this thread and hope some of those season/regular players will share their winning's experience,tips and rituals with all here.

    a lot of millionaires are being made thru it,every year. a lot of them are foreign workers here. after striking,they can went back and enjoy their life.
    I always play toto when I get the chance.
    The odds are very very poor, but if you do win, you win big.

Similar Threads

  1. What will you do if you win the $$8million ToTo
    By ANDYSIAO14 in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 21-01-2010, 03:06 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •