• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Desmond Choo's Uncle, former PAP MP charged with corruption

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
380506_186440988117324_100002542727275_344636_1680831381_n.jpg

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmm... you online stalking Angela, yes?

Anyway, I understand that Choo Wee Khiang was speaking at Desmond's Hougang rally. This is a concern if true. Knowing that he had a conviction, he should not represent the PAP whatsoever in any capacity.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal

Anyway, I understand that Choo Wee Khiang was speaking at Desmond's Hougang rally. This is a concern if true. Knowing that he had a conviction, he should not represent the PAP whatsoever in any capacity.

we fren fren buddy buddy ... she also rike to comment on my wall... can I say she stalk me ????

just sharing ... if no1 interested in ChewHu Zehzeh... then is stop posting liao....

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm just kidding. If you are a fan of hers, go ahead. It's normal for many guys to "fan" pretty girls (err, sometimes not so like Nicole Seah), unless you are gay or not a guy.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm just kidding. If you are a fan of hers, go ahead. It's normal for many guys to "fan" pretty girls (err, sometimes not so like Nicole Seah), unless you are gay or not a guy.

Nicole look like my dump in the toilet bowl ...let not digress and get back to Desmond Choo's Uncle

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Does the opposition keep track of this?