• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Standard Of News Reporting Singapore

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From two different News Sources in SINgapore, the standard of news reporting here had gone to the dogs! I am sure it is the same suicide case (1) Differing age 69, 70. (2) Location, Marina Bay Waters, Clifford Pier. They can not even get the age right & do not even know the local geography, Marina Bay Waters & Clifford Pier. Which is right or wrong?

Should "Georgie Boy" now start a inter-faith prayers session by the water front from the mouth of the SINgapore River, where the Merlion is to Marina Bay??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the NEWs!:biggrin:

1.The body of a man in his late 60s was found floating in the waters around Clifford Pier in the Marina Bay area on Saturday. A police spokesperson said a call requesting for assistance was received on 26 November at about 8:45am. When police arrived, workers pointed them to the body in the waters. The man was identified to be an ethnic Chinese, but his identity is still being verified. He was wearing a short-sleeved collared shirt and beige trousers with some personal belongings in his pockets. The man is believed to have been dead for some time as the police found the body to be stiff and cold when it was retrieved.

2.A male body was found floating in the waters around Marina Bay yesterday.
According to the Chinese evening paper Lianhe Wanbao, the man, described as an ethnic Chinese man in his 70s was found by workers in the area at around 8am. They alerted the police. He was found wearing a short-sleeved collared shirt and beige trousers.
The man is believed to have been dead for some time, as when the police recovered his body, it was found to be cold and stiff. His identity is being verified. Police have classified the case as an unnatural death. Investigations are ongoing.
This comes just a few days after a badly decomposed body was found at the Pandan Reservoir. A 30-year old Chinese national had been found floating there, and is believed to have been undiscovered for several days. He was found floating by a PUB staff who was conducting checks around the sea.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My godgefather tiaw me that if ah pek always like that no good leh. Soothsayers say this is a warning before a big disaster.
What can it be bro, sis?
Please tiaw me lehhh...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
when come to PAP news they must be polish and spot on chao buay siam, this is where they get their food put on the table. Other news they bullshit and care less.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when come to PAP news they must be polish and spot on chao buay siam, this is where they get their food put on the table. Other news they bullshit and care less.

You mean, they can't tell, Marina Bay from Clifford Pier? oh! I forgoot, if its Chee Soo Juan, from 1,000m they can spot him & the exact spot also...ok! :biggrin: