• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hi, are there any 24hrs barber shop in Singapore?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Funny query? Is having a haircut such an emergency that there's a need for 24-hour service?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
along geylang there are a few.....charge only 6 or 7 bucks only.....never tried before so no idea about the skills

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Few months back while having supper at 2am, I once saw this 24 hr small Barber signboard at Geylang Lor 16.. Its a small salon and they also selling used mobile phones there.. Took a peek but no hairdresser insight..:confused:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course lah who else. Your new avatar good. You also grow moustache already?

no la .

i clean shave like uncle botak head... :biggrin:

Few months back while having supper at 2am, I once saw this 24 hr small Barber signboard at Geylang Lor 16.. Its a small salon and they also selling used mobile phones there.. Took a peek but no hairdresser insight..:confused:

Aiyoh....
People busy giving extra service mah... :biggrin:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seven Eleven is 24hrs and it's a convenience store. Which part of convenience you no understand:confused::biggrin:

Maybe it should change to Seven Eleven - the emergency store.:rolleyes:

Funny query? Is having a haircut such an emergency that there's a need for 24-hour service?

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Asking about salon that does real hair cut. Weekend go barber, gotta que. Weekday afterwork hours, also gotta que. So thought if there is any good salon that opens 24hrs that caters to night owls or we can go haircut after kopi session at night:smile: Some people work OT also need aircut:o

Open 8hrs also pay rent, open 24hrs also pay same rent. Just need to pay additional utilities for lighting. More captive market.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Orr PorLei did form a portion of my sexual education back then....i believe there are still few remnants around now? in jalan sultan and people park malls....
Hehehehe. Think I want to get a haircut soon in SG but hope it's not the same barberess 20 years ago.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehehe. Think I want to get a haircut soon in SG but hope it's not the same barberess 20 years ago.
The best service by chiobus in sinkieland land is the Mei Taiwan chain.....good hairdressing skills by chiobus with good service....to get similar service like that must cross causeway to JB