• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Many SBF Forummers Getting Very Worried!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many retarded gay dogs here have been so busy getting brainwashed by the Opposition and posting garbage spam on this forum that they will most likely fail their PSLE Exams AGAIN!!!:mad: Our semi-retarded Sam has been kept busy the whole year correcting juvenile grammatical and spelling errors of these retarded forummers. These morons are forever confused with the nouns 'advice' and 'practice' with their verb cousins 'advise' and 'practise'.

These morons who are awaiting their PSLE results, to be released tomorrow, will be probably biting their fingernails and hiding under their mama's skirt while waiting for the first rays of the sun tomorrow.

FYI, my PSLE score was 279 and I did not have to retake my PSLE, unlike most of you retards!:oIo::oIo:

PSLE results to be released on Thursday

Tuesday, Nov 22, 2011
THE results for the Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE) will be out on Thursday.

The Ministry of Education (MOE) announced yesterday that pupils may obtain their result slips from their schools from noon. On the same day, eligible pupils will also receive from their respective primary schools option forms to select secondary schools.

Pupils are required to hand the option forms to their parents.

Parents can choose to submit their child's secondary school choices through their child's primary school or via the MOE Secondary One (S1) Posting website.

In every sealed S1 Option Form, there will be a unique S1 Personal Identification Number which enables parents to submit secondary-school options online.

The online system will be accessible 24 hours daily from 12pm on Thursday till 3pm next Wednesday.

Submissions at primary schools can be made from 12pm till 3pm on Thursday; and from 9am to 3pm between Friday and next Wednesday, excluding Saturday and Sunday.

The S1 posting results will be released on Dec 21. Pupils are to report to the secondary school they are posted to at 8.30am on Dec 22.

Posting results can be obtained from the child's primary school, or via the MOE website. Results can also be received on local mobile- phone numbers via SMS if parents indicate their preference for this in the S1 Option Form.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro...you have been MIA for some time. Have you been busy trying to get a job once the results of your PSLE exams are out? Not many jobs available for PLSE grads you know.:biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
Many retarded gay dogs here have been so busy getting brainwashed by the Opposition and posting garbage spam on this forum that they will most likely fail their PSLE Exams AGAIN!!!:mad: Our semi-retarded Sam has been kept busy the whole year correcting juvenile grammatical and spelling errors of these retarded forummers. These morons are forever confused with the nouns 'advice' and 'practice' with their verb cousins 'advise' and 'practise'.

These morons who are awaiting their PSLE results, to be released tomorrow, will be probably biting their fingernails and hiding under their mama's skirt while waiting for the first rays of the sun tomorrow.

FYI, my PSLE score was 279 and I did not have to retake my PSLE, unlike most of you retards!:oIo::oIo:

please help yourself to as many as you think will help you.

krafty needs 1.jpg

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
if he passes that is bro. His 279 is the aggregate of 279 attempts.

Bro...you have been MIA for some time. Have you been busy trying to get a job once the results of your PSLE exams are out? Not many jobs available for PLSE grads you know.:biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Don't Get It

bingo-games.jpg

Even if you are a No. 1 for PSLE, the chance of being an O-level and a A-level champ is low. The game play is different. Knowing how to play table tennis is different from playing badminton and tennis. So what if you were really an NUS champ ? It doesn't guarantee you as a champ in life.

一命,二运,三风水,四积德,五读书。。。 As you can see studying is fifth in line while fate or destiny is always number one.

How many times do I have to tell people that ?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tuesday, Nov 22, 2011
THE results for the Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE) will be out on Thursday.

The Ministry of Education (MOE) announced yesterday that pupils may obtain their result slips from their schools from noon. On the same day, eligible pupils will also receive from their respective primary schools option forms to select secondary schools.

Pupils are required to hand the option forms to their parents.

Parents can choose to submit their child's secondary school choices through their child's primary school or via the MOE Secondary One (S1) Posting website.

In every sealed S1 Option Form, there will be a unique S1 Personal Identification Number which enables parents to submit secondary-school options online.

The online system will be accessible 24 hours daily from 12pm on Thursday till 3pm next Wednesday.

Submissions at primary schools can be made from 12pm till 3pm on Thursday; and from 9am to 3pm between Friday and next Wednesday, excluding Saturday and Sunday.

The S1 posting results will be released on Dec 21. Pupils are to report to the secondary school they are posted to at 8.30am on Dec 22.

Posting results can be obtained from the child's primary school, or via the MOE website. Results can also be received on local mobile- phone numbers via SMS if parents indicate their preference for this in the S1 Option Form.

279 - n u come here n gloat?

ok ok,,...i can confirm, chop, stamp that you are a mugger toad.

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
retarded gay dog clinton666,

you say you score 279 for psle as a kid. you should some government scholar when you grow up. how come you only qualify as some pap internet gay attack dog? KNNB condenm case lah you.