• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Actor Huang Yiliang charged with causing hurt to woman

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
20111114.211202_huangnp.jpg

SINGAPORE - Former MediaCorp actor Huang Yiliang, 49, was charged in court last Wednesday for voluntarily causing hurt to a woman, reported the Shin Min Daily News.

They got into an argument after Huang saw that the woman had let her dog defecate on the road, and did not clean up after it.

According to the Chinese Daily, the altercation between the veteran actor and woman happened on the evening of May 20 this year.

Huang was waiting in his car for his wife and son when he saw the Chinese woman walking her dog.

He confronted her when he saw that the woman failed to pick up after her dog. But the argument soon erupted into a physical fight, with both parties calling the police.

Police slapped Huang with the charge after an investigation.

Huang appeared alone in court last Wednesday and pleaded not guilty.

The case will be heard again this Thurs, Nov 17. Huang is expected to turn up with his lawyer.

If found guilty, he could be jailed a maximum of two years, or fined no more than $5,000, or both.

[email protected]

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dog poo poo in public nvr clean up is inconsiderate and irresponsible.
he done nothing wrong asking her to clean up.
so the authority did not fined the woman?:confused:

secondly, if he touch the woman first, he jia lat. woman in sinkapore is well taken care by the govt.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's lost it and couldn't hold it. Never touch a woman unless you're sure that you can prove that the woman touch you first, whether violently or sexually. He should have just grabbed the dog home or somewhere, killed it, cooked it and ate it. If police comes asking, just act blur say don't know anything. That's what I did to one idiot like that. I grabbed the dog and gave it to my uncle. That evening's dinner was delicious. There was nothing the pet owner or police could do to us. Just make sure you dump the bones and leftovers in some rivers. We respect pet owners and wouldn't normally do that to other people's pets.. But pet owners, please respect public and be considerate too. You'd never know who run into.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He's lost it and couldn't hold it. Never touch a woman unless you're sure that you can prove that the woman touch you first, whether violently or sexually. He should have just grabbed the dog home or somewhere, killed it, cooked it and ate it. If police comes asking, just act blur say don't know anything. That's what I did to one idiot like that. I grabbed the dog and gave it to my uncle. That evening's dinner was delicious. There was nothing the pet owner or police could do to us. Just make sure you dump the bones and leftovers in some rivers. We respect pet owners and wouldn't normally do that to other people's pets.. But pet owners, please respect public and be considerate too. You'd never know who run into.

if im the woman i will ask command my dog to attack him ...yes those stupid dog owner must be considerate too .

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if im the woman i will ask command my dog to attack him ...yes those stupid dog owner must be considerate too .

SC Drifter, you may have forgotten your PA law course. It's illegal to order your pet to attack anyone. That'll turn the whole legal case against you.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SC Drifter, you may have forgotten your PA law course. It's illegal to order your pet to attack anyone. That'll turn the whole legal case against you.

sir , you think i stupid ? my command is simple just a simple tap on my pits and my pits will act ...no one even know that my dog is acting by my command .

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sir , you think i stupid ? my command is simple just a simple tap on my pits and my pits will act ...no one even know that my dog is acting by my command .

Shit, who started this topic about fighting dogs again. We're supposed to have banned it. Anyway, Huang Yiliang, not my personal friend, just an acquaintance met up for a few times when my cousin was active in TCS. (My cousin not superstar, just contract supporting role actor, you may call carrefare.) Though not knowing him well, I'm not surprised that he did that. He's quite a tough and temperamental guy in real life and I have real respect for him as a man and a street man. His mistake in this incident is impulsive, never check or consider the law first. It's only about a dog and dog shit after all. Why get so worked up and involved?

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Shit, who started this topic about fighting dogs again. We're supposed to have banned it. Anyway, Huang Yiliang, not my personal friend, just an acquaintance met up for a few times when my cousin was active in TCS. (My cousin not superstar, just contract supporting role actor, you may call carrefare.) Though not knowing him well, I'm not surprised that he did that. He's quite a tough and temperamental guy in real life and I have real respect for him as a man and a street man. His mistake in this incident is impulsive, never check or consider the law first. It's only about a dog and dog shit after all. Why get so worked up and involved?

yes its a small problem but sometimes have to teach those dog owner a lesson .

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
20111114.211202_huangnp.jpg

SINGAPORE - Former MediaCorp actor Huang Yiliang, 49, was charged in court last Wednesday for voluntarily causing hurt to a woman, reported the Shin Min Daily News.

They got into an argument after Huang saw that the woman had let her dog defecate on the road, and did not clean up after it.

According to the Chinese Daily, the altercation between the veteran actor and woman happened on the evening of May 20 this year.

Huang was waiting in his car for his wife and son when he saw the Chinese woman walking her dog.

He confronted her when he saw that the woman failed to pick up after her dog. But the argument soon erupted into a physical fight, with both parties calling the police.

Police slapped Huang with the charge after an investigation.

Huang appeared alone in court last Wednesday and pleaded not guilty.

The case will be heard again this Thurs, Nov 17. Huang is expected to turn up with his lawyer.

If found guilty, he could be jailed a maximum of two years, or fined no more than $5,000, or both.

[email protected]

He has been causing distress to me for years. Thank god I've stopped watching Chn 8. :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He didn't even touch and woman and she kicked his car and he's charged?

The stated charge is VCH. I think that meant that he had hit her. What I don't understand is, police don't charge people for VCH. Just stop the fight to prevent further public disorder and then you go settle your disputes peacefully, including up to lodging complaint to magistrate if you want. I'm not privy to the details but the way that the report was written, made it sound more like a police case than a magistrate case.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The stated charge is VCH. I think that meant that he had hit her. What I don't understand is, police don't charge people for VCH. Just stop the fight to prevent further public disorder and then you go settle your disputes peacefully, including up to lodging complaint to magistrate if you want. I'm not privy to the details but the way that the report was written, made it sound more like a police case than a magistrate case.

what is vch? Yeah why is he charged with this? So 2 ppl fight 2 men fight and one gets hit nope no charge. 1 man hits a bitch and he gets charged?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what is vch? Yeah why is he charged with this? So 2 ppl fight 2 men fight and one gets hit nope no charge. 1 man hits a bitch and he gets charged?

VCH is voluntarily causing hurt, Sec. 323 Cap. 224. One of the most commonest offences in Singapore, maybe in the world. Everyday somewhere, surely someone slap or punch each other. Police is supposed to stop the fighting, but not to arrest or charge them. If those involved want to go to court, then it's their business. That means they cannot use the word "charge" on each other. Only police can charge people. They're just suing each other for hurt or injury caused.

In Huang Yiliang case, if he's really charged by police, I can only guess, he didn't stop when police arrived and asked him to stop.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So 2 ppl fight 2 men fight and one gets hit nope no charge. 1 man hits a bitch and he gets charged?

In a fight, even a fair fight, the law always protect the loser especially when the winner doesn't know the law. Claim the other party strikes first and you act in self defence. Any lawyer worth an LLB should know how to do it for you. But you have to be smart enough to tell it first. Lawyer cannot suggest stories for you. They'll lose their licence if found out. Very heavy risk. But if yourself tell your lawyer first, the lawyer works competently on the line of the story, then everybody's happy and off the hook.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The lady must have pursued thru a magistrate's complaint and the Police were instructed to investigate. She probably has a bruise. One of the saddest part about these cases is that the one party despite have more bruises or injuries never uses the police form for medical examination and thinks the matter closed or either does not want to pursue. The other party promptly turns for medical examination and initiates a magistrate complaints. The whole process can take weeks before the 1st party gets the notice go for police interview and statement. By then no bruise and worse no doctor's report.

Guess which party will be charged in court.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the woman must have looked and smelled like her dog poo for a stranger to cause voluntary hurt. it was voluntary all right considering human instincts to involuntarily strike at shit are non-existent or require enormous incentives.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In a fight, even a fair fight, the law always protect the loser especially when the winner doesn't know the law. Claim the other party strikes first and you act in self defence. Any lawyer worth an LLB should know how to do it for you. But you have to be smart enough to tell it first. Lawyer cannot suggest stories for you. They'll lose their licence if found out. Very heavy risk. But if yourself tell your lawyer first, the lawyer works competently on the line of the story, then everybody's happy and off the hook.

I see so obviously when a man and a woman get physical the law would obviously be on her side since she's considered to be the loser.