• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Coming my most BLOODY Video So Far, 70m of human blood trail, mata solved w UY

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
I solved a real Halloween Horror Case just few hours ago, with 3 SPF matas.

We took the HORRORIST together into the NPP.

Video is rated RA21. Uploading Youtube.Com now.

Again this was outside PAp HQ, near Tanah Merah NPP.

:wink:

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
uncle yap, your video no longer exists...what lah!!! i want to see what so horrific and bloody...but no see leh!

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up loaded just only, youtube still processing. Must wait loh. Always this way mah youtube.

:Z

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went to get a meal near-by and saw the residence terrified and concerned by long trail of blood along the public corridor.

I filmed with Android H/P and traced it. About 70 meters and each spot of blood is approx 1 meter apart. Random sized and distance. Path was zig-zag.

Sure seemed like injured person struggled to get away to some place and left a blood trace.

This place is near PAp HQ and Tanah Merah NPP. Same block as the one I took some previous video.

I went to alert the mata and told them to check as it indicated possible accident or crime. Residents already suspected fighting or worst.

3 mata came out of NPP to follow me and trace the trail.

We solved the case.

Watch video for the answer. *wink*

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
The last thing I knew about it was Town Council Ah Neh got arrowed by mata to clean up the horrifying blood trail. I was told by mata & after I had my meal I saw Banglah beginning to mop the corridor. :wink:

The boy I trust mata to take care, I hear mata instructing him to wash his wound in the NPP, and I expect that he get a bandage dressing from HOME TEAM's first aid kit.

When I walked past the Banglah mopping the floor the other part of the floor already have house flies sucking up those blood.

Puke? I just had a meal KNN!:*::(

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Farking commie Yap, you constantly bay for the blood of patriots to be spilled in Mao's name, now see a fly on a bit of blood go pale like fucking kuniang.

WEAK LAH!

The last thing I knew about it was Town Council Ah Neh got arrowed by mata to clean up the horrifying blood trail. I was told by mata & after I had my meal I saw Banglah beginning to mop the corridor. :wink:

The boy I trust mata to take care, I hear mata instructing him to wash his wound in the NPP, and I expect that he get a bandage dressing from HOME TEAM's first aid kit.

When I walked past the Banglah mopping the floor the other part of the floor already have house flies sucking up those blood.

Puke? I just had a meal KNN!:*::(

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Farking commie Yap, you constantly bay for the blood of patriots to be spilled in Mao's name, now see a fly on a bit of blood go pale like fucking kuniang.

WEAK LAH!

You mutter your own garbage, I Boh Chap, enjoy yourself!
:wink:

TheFootballer

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Cuming" my most BLOODY Video So Far, 70m of human blood trail, mata solved w UY

tot you found a 70 ft tall sinkie girl with period.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. uncleyap, thank you for the uploading.
2. some good finding too.
3. though it is amateurish!
4. from the blood trail, was the boy badly hurt or what?

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. uncleyap, thank you for the uploading.
2. some good finding too.
3. though it is amateurish!
4. from the blood trail, was the boy badly hurt or what?

The wound was a bloody mess I could not figure out because I wasn't near. Mata did their jobs. Boy limped and doctors can surely stitch him back. Good to grow up learning via pains, that's how I grew up too. I had a few fractures when I was his age. :p The ones who panicked were my parents.:p

20 years ago I was 1st aid instructor in St Johns Ambulance Brigade, I had seen worse mess than that. Road accident type.