• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Time is near for LKY's Sickbed Era

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did I hear 'bedroom', my darling Stephanie myo539 Chia? Give old lover boy here a taste of your PAP Lee Kuan Yew cock sucking skills will ya, please?:p

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If my guess is right it is around the corner.

Bedridden era for the old:wink: bastard.

To be honest, I have been hearing this for the past 10 years, and I know it will come one day, but when someone announce this 'around the corner' stuff, can it be in the realm of 1 week? instead of years on end? also hor, each time someone says this, its just gets closer as he is no immortal. Please stop raising my hopes,,,,,

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
If my guess is right it is around the corner.

Bedridden era for the old:wink: bastard.

I would like to see him like this before he is bedridden

1. Can hear but has problem talking and make blur words. By then his carer will try to make sense of what he is trying to say and 'fucked misrepresent' what he said. Like he ask for water the carer give him a coke instead. And inside this fucking Hakka he will squeeze his balls and say to himself ' you fuck! that was not what I meant ...... ! ....hahahaha.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not Kuan Yew who's holding back the progress of Sinkieland. It's the 60.1% unthinking sheep :smile:

HongKanSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be honest, I have been hearing this for the past 10 years, and I know it will come one day, but when someone announce this 'around the corner' stuff, can it be in the realm of 1 week? instead of years on end? also hor, each time someone says this, its just gets closer as he is no immortal. Please stop raising my hopes,,,,,

I have a hunch already. :p

HongKanSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would like to see him like this before he is bedridden

1. Can hear but has problem talking and make blur words. By then his carer will try to make sense of what he is trying to say and 'fucked misrepresent' what he said. Like he ask for water the carer give him a coke instead. And inside this fucking Hakka he will squeeze his balls and say to himself ' you fuck! that was not what I meant ...... ! ....hahahaha.

Alzheimer's already showing signs on him he will be making a bigger and bigger fool of himself in public. :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
pathetic... if you guys hate him so much, then take a gun and shoot him to death lah..

Talk so much in the forum got use meh?? A bunch of ball-less sinkies... deserved to be screwed by the PAP..

Last edited:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
pathetic... if you guys hate him so much, then take a gun and shoot him to death lah..

Talk so much in the forum got use meh?? A bunch of ball-less sinkies... deserved to be screwed by the PAP..

By the same logic, since you haven't done it yourself, you're either ball-less or you love LKY.

I'm very sure you're both, because you still want your RC volunteer job back.

I like following your posts because you unwittingly reveal yourself, examples:

1. You never left Singapore
2. You borrowed money from army friends and never repaid
3. You are a disgruntled ex-RC volunteer
4. You bore a grudge against your PAP MP because he or she refused to write letter to Official Assignee to let you travel overseas while you're still a bankrupt

Keep writing, Tonychat. We love to know more about you.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
By the same logic, since you haven't done it yourself, you're either ball-less or you love LKY.

I'm very sure you're both, because you still want your RC volunteer job back.

I like following your posts because you unwittingly reveal yourself, examples:

1. You never left Singapore
2. You borrowed money from army friends and never repaid
3. You are a disgruntled ex-RC volunteer
4. You bore a grudge against your PAP MP because he or she refused to write letter to Official Assignee to let you travel overseas while you're still a bankrupt

Keep writing, Tonychat. We love to know more about you.

Of course i will write more. You sinkies are a total disgrace. And every lky thread, you will be around. The more i write, the more sinkie stupid you are trying to act. Keep going, i wanna see how much stupidity you are. And of course, you sound like the banned sifu. Hehehe.. Wanna get banned again.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course i will write more. You sinkies are a total disgrace. And every lky thread, you will be around. The more i write, the more sinkie stupid you are trying to act. Keep going, i wanna see how much stupidity you are. And of course, you sound like the banned sifu. Hehehe.. Wanna get banned again.

Please write some more. My worst fear is when you stop blurting your little secrets because of your incoherent thinking process - eg. borrowed money from army friend, begged points from fellow members, bore a grudge with RC members because you were kicked out for allowing your creditors to knock on RC doors, forbidden to travel to Bangkok and turned your anger towards your PAP MP because he refused write appeal letter to OA on your behalf.

And the mother of all stupidity is when you revealed that you had all along been in Singapore, implying you're stuck with Sinkies.