• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I relied heavily on my physical appearance to sustain my livelihood

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
20111018.084859_asiaone_sng.jpg

An aesthetics doctor has agreed to pay for a make-up artist's botched nose surgery.

Dr Amal Dass, 41, who is married to model Junita Simon, and his clinic Advanced Aesthetic & Surgery agreed to pay $250,000 and costs.

The High Court ruled in favour of Mr Sng Hock Guan, 40, who had sued Dr Dass for medical negligence and breach of contract.
“Have you planned for your future?"

Mr Sng, a well-known make-up artist, represented by Mr Wendell Wong, claimed that he was strapped down for about six hours and suffered excruciating pain during the rhinoplasty or nose job by Dr Dass as he was not properly sedated.

Mr Sng's right cheek swelled three days after the surgery.

He also found a blood-soaked gauze in his nasal cavity.

He said Dr Dass had never told him about the gauze and why it was placed there.

Dr Dass, who was not present in court, was represented by Ms Mak Wei Munn.

[email protected]