• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Passion Card - what is the purpose ? is it worth getting one ??

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
One benefit is that you get complimentary premium library membership. Can save $20 per year. Though not sure, that benefit is for how long.

Spiky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone has Passion Card ?

What is the purpose ?
Is it a credit card or debit card ?
Is it free ?

You can use it as EZ link card for public transport. Shoppers at Giant are entitled to special discount for selected items.

If you take courses at Community Centres, you are entitled to discounts.

If you take Konsortium coaches to Malaysia (e.g. Genting), you are entitled to discounts.

I think it is $12 for 5 year membership. Discount for a course at CC almost covers the cost of the card.

Hope this helps.

Lee5604

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember some of the cashiers at NTUC used to ask me, " Do you have passion?"

And I always answer, "yes, in my heart!"

What they meant was "Do you have Passion Card?"

But now, NTUC does not honour Passion Card.

jw5

Loyal
Purpose of the passion card?
It's for u to move your eyebrows up and down and give the card to her when the chiobu shop n' save cashier asks you "Got passion?" :biggrin:

Where's halsey02? :biggrin:

Last edited: