• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How To Find A Good Thai Wife?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's wrong with marrying a Singaporean girl? With your moderate terms and conditions, I'm sure that many Singaporean girls out there are eligible.

It's easier to find one from LOS :smile:

For Sporean girls a career comes first especially because you need a 2 income to survive. Have a thai friend & he doesn't allow his thai wife to work in a high pressure job, so that she has time to spend with the kids.

For him, family comes first.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Think this is not likely if girl is from north east Issan. When one marries a Thai Issan woman, one basically marries her entire family/clan/village/tribes (depending on where she come from).

Good and bad, if you run into problems, the entire tribe will be behind you. You are expect to do the same in return. And another bad news is Issan girl will always put her family first before her husband even though they don't show it. You have to be prepare.

And most of the WL in Thai , Singapore and japan is from Issan woman :wink:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
And another bad news is Issan girl will always put her family first before her husband even though they don't show it. You have to be prepare.

This only applies to Isaan girl marrying foreigner. When a Isaan girl meets a Thai man that she likes, she will feed the Thai man instead.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This specs quite generic leh. Minus the language skills, think several hundred thousands can apply. Chinese speaking Thai a little rare but still have. English, I think not a major problem. Most can speak some form of Thaiglish.

Most that can speak English either they have a farang bf or WL ..those really ugly or plain Jane usually work for tourist money .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
one question...how to ensure she is not WL before?

there is a very long thread in the sister forum on that no? always a bugbear for someone looking for Thai spouse.

no offense to brudders who married a thai spouse....just pointing out something real.

The real truth is most percentage of men marry a WL are high .

Because :

1) go for beautiful Thai lady
2) go for Thai lady who speak English
3) go to Thai club look for lady and hoping she quit her job which is impossible unless u can feed her whole family .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What's wrong with marrying a Singaporean girl? With your moderate terms and conditions, I'm sure that many Singaporean girls out there are eligible.

Maybe with his looks , body , pocket size are not eligible for Singaporean gals :wink: . Anyway Singaporean woman too boring , ugly ,selfish and demanding .. Not for me too .

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I prefer girls with brains. Like Hong Kong girls. 9 out of 10 I know couldn't give a fuck about religion. Unlike sinkie women and their city harvest nonsense. :mad:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
This applies to most girls. There are 3 test that a man can do to find out if the girl is really his. 1) Money, if no money, and the girl still sticks around that means the girl is not because of money to be with you. 2) Sex, if you can't get it up anymore, and the girl is willing to stay by your side. 3) Health, if you can't move, about to die and the girl is still around means that she is with you.

This only applies to Isaan girl marrying foreigner. When a Isaan girl meets a Thai man that she likes, she will feed the Thai man instead.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I prefer girls with brains. Like Hong Kong girls. 9 out of 10 I know couldn't give a fuck about religion. Unlike sinkie women and their city harvest nonsense. :mad:

Hongkong ppl are the most delusion ..even their actor or actress are brainless always visit fortune teller when they think their luck is down .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This applies to most girls. There are 3 test that a man can do to find out if the girl is really his. 1) Money, if no money, and the girl still sticks around that means the girl is not because of money to be with you. 2) Sex, if you can't get it up anymore, and the girl is willing to stay by your side. 3) Health, if you can't move, about to die and the girl is still around means that she is with you.

There's no such thing as unconditional love .

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looking for a good Thai wife. No need model beauty. Normal pretty not ugly will do. Not more than age 30, not more than 1.65m and not more than 50kg. Divorcee alright but must not have kiddy luggage. From central to southern Thailand area as I donch want to travel too far. Must speak some Chinese/English.

Just go to any part of Thailand you fancy. Don't visit brothels and bars. Visit shopping centres, restaurants, streetshops, coffeeshops etc. and chat up any girl to your liking. There's no 100% guarantee of a hit since you'll never know beforehand whether she's attached or married. Just try your luck. Dress and look and talk respectably. If she's spoken for, just move on to find your next target. There'll be no embarrassment if you conduct yourself respectably. There're plenty of others out there.

That one is out. I'll give a bridal gift angpow of agreeable amount. After that donch expect me feed whole village or even inlaw family.

That's a most silly idea, giving bridal gift. Just promise them that you can take good care of their daughter and most of your money are committed in a profitable business that will pay off in a few years' time and renovate or build new house for them. Dress and look and talk respectably enough to convince them you have that potential and prospect.

Last edited:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal

You missed the point, Bro. This is a propaganda spread by Thai girls who are hitched to farangs and tangchak. The truth is Thai girls practise double standards.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If she is already married to a Police Colonel, considered good luck or not ? Must wear bullet proof vest ?

Zip up, pack up, check out and run like hell.

You missed the point, Bro. This is a propaganda spread by Thai girls who are hitched to farangs and tangchak. The truth is Thai girls practise double standards.

Thai girls are masters at pretexts, excuses and double standards, sometimes outright lies. To beat them at their own games, you'll have to be able to practise discerning judgment and apply flexible standards.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Teerak .. My papa mama no money kin kao , our house have many many water . U everyday come here and buy " waterfall " for me and support me Mai ? Aow !!U think I want to work here lor ? Because I need to pay school fees for my " butter " and sister .

Last edited: