• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How To Find A Good Thai Wife?

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking for a good Thai wife. No need model beauty. Normal pretty not ugly will do. Not more than age 30, not more than 1.65m and not more than 50kg. Divorcee alright but must not have kiddy luggage. From central to southern Thailand area as I donch want to travel too far. Must speak some Chinese/English.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looking for a good Thai wife. No need model beauty. Normal pretty not ugly will do. Not more than age 30, not more than 1.65m and not more than 50kg. Divorcee alright but must not have kiddy luggage. From central to southern Thailand area as I donch want to travel too far. Must speak some Chinese/English.
This specs quite generic leh. Minus the language skills, think several hundred thousands can apply. Chinese speaking Thai a little rare but still have. English, I think not a major problem. Most can speak some form of Thaiglish.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
one question...how to ensure she is not WL before?

there is a very long thread in the sister forum on that no? always a bugbear for someone looking for Thai spouse.

no offense to brudders who married a thai spouse....just pointing out something real.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Define a good wife, and we shall see if the Thai culture matches your definition.

I simple man donch ask for much. She can choose to work or stay at home be housewife. Work must be decent work of course. Salary how much nevermind. She can choose whether she want kids or not I donch mind but not more than 2. No need to be super cook but can cook some common dishes enough not need everyday cook also. Able to do household chores like cleaning and ironing.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wish you the best Hedge... You'll find a lovely good wife, no worries... Be patient.. Its just a matter of time...:smile:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
You really have to go find it yourself.

Spend some time with the girl and you should know whether she's suitable wife material for you or not.

It's all chemistry and a bit of luck. So good luck, bro!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That one is out. I'll give a bridal gift angpow of agreeable amount. After that donch expect me feed whole village or even inlaw family.

Think this is not likely if girl is from north east Issan. When one marries a Thai Issan woman, one basically marries her entire family/clan/village/tribes (depending on where she come from).

Good and bad, if you run into problems, the entire tribe will be behind you. You are expect to do the same in return. And another bad news is Issan girl will always put her family first before her husband even though they don't show it. You have to be prepare.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal

What's wrong with marrying a Singaporean girl? With your moderate terms and conditions, I'm sure that many Singaporean girls out there are eligible.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's wrong with marrying a Singaporean girl? With your moderate terms and conditions, I'm sure that many Singaporean girls out there are eligible.

strictly speaking, nationality shldn't be an issue....u will be surprised...when love strikes...the girl that you marry might be totally different from your initial "specifications"

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Work and stay in central or southen thailand, like that more selection.:smile:

Why you want a thai wife:confused: Sterotyped qualities of a thai chabo are your requirements for a good partner. What are the streotyped qualities of thai girl in your books:confused:

One of my friend found one who was on short work assignment in sgp, fair fair type, demure, duitiful, reasonable, modernized, learned, humble, good moral values.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think this is not likely if girl is from north east Issan. When one marries a Thai Issan woman, one basically marries her entire family/clan/village/tribes (depending on where she come from).

Good and bad, if you run into problems, the entire tribe will be behind you. You are expect to do the same in return. And another bad news is Issan girl will always put her family first before her husband even though they don't show it. You have to be prepare.

I already say prefer central to southern Thailand. Not about village culture but about distance. I like both sides can visit each other easily sometimes. I donch mind giving them angpows sometimes when festivals or they need help. But donch expect me like feeding them monthly allowance.

Have you tried PM tonychat?

( I don't mean priminister )

Ladyboys are out LOL