• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangkok Runroaders, are you ready for the worst flood come next week ?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Expect more downpour tonight, and Rachada will be a ghost town.

Expect Poiseidon model category to go down to 1500 baht.:rolleyes:

Thanks buddy please keep it coming.

I am in Jontien beach area resort known as Daor-Shada. Nothing here but heard part if Pattaya North is underwater spreading to part of the main Sukhumvit Road making it impassable for awhile this morning.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Got no idea seriously what you guys talking about all these medicine.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got no idea seriously what you guys talking about all these medicine.

Because you asked me to keeping it "coming", but I think I can only come twice the most. After that very tired liao. So really want me to keep it coming, must give me some Tongkat Ali based pills lah.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some pharmacies sells under the counter....let me get the locations from my supplier

Why must sell under the counter ? Pit got mai reu bplao ?

And remember to give me the Thai slang for this medication. I'm beoing one Pharma girl at Amarin Plaza, if I ask her for Kamagra don't know what she will think ?

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some pharmacies sells under the counter....let me get the locations from my supplier

Why must sell under the counter ? Pit got mai reu bplao ?

And remember to give me the Thai slang for this medication. I'm beoing one Pharma girl at Amarin Plaza, if I ask her for Kamagra don't know what she will think ?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LATEST UPDATES AS OF 4.15PM , 8th OCTOBER 2011.

The famous Buddha Market or better known as Ta-Phra-Chan in Bangkok nearest to the Royal Palace ( Wat Phra Kaew ) was reported to be flooded with water reaching knee-high level.

On top of that , water have started to gush in at Pathum Thani Klong II areas & it's districts around it. Flood prevention walls were set up around Pathum Thani , if this 'wall of defense" falls , meaning Bangkok will be flooded in no time.

Will update as soon as I get any new information....

img1239new.jpg

This newly constructed Giant Statue of the late revered monk Luang Phu Thuad that is situated by the Asian Highway in Ang Thong Province is surrounded by flood water in this aerial photo taken on Thursday ( abstracted from Bangkok Post ).
317250.jpg

img1236new.jpg

WAT THA-KA-RONG TEMPLE in Ayudhaya Province....this is one of my usual destinations whenever I go to Ayudhaya.

img1237new.jpg

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
photo0500n.jpg

Picture taken by KYP at Khlong Saen Saep. That was before 5 pm today. By tomorrow those houses should be flooded.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Thanks bro Jah.

Klong Song burst is bad news for me because my operation is in Klong Si.

Thanks

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Residents living along nine areas in East Bangkok are warned of floods, according to the National Disaster Centre.

As tide rises in the capital city, the centre at 3pm said in the latest warning that some areas could experience water overflows chiefly in nine areas - Khlong Bang Phrom, Khong Chimphlee (Buddhamondhol 1), Khlong Bang Waek (Ratchadapisek Road), Khlong Premprachakorn (Don Muang), Khlong Lat Phrao (Wat Lat Phrao), Pak Khlong Talad, Khlong Bang Sue (Phaholyothin Road), and Khlong Mahasawat (Buddhamondhol 2).

====

Wow...my Khong Saen Saep is temporarily spared.