• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My biggest worries PRC youth ditch their Chinese culture and embrace angmoh's culture

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: My biggest worries PRC youth ditch their Chinese culture and embrace angmoh's cul

No point closing the barn door after the horse has escaped. Chinks lost their culture a long time ago. The only trait the Chinese have managed to retain is their desire to cheat, lie and copy.

Adopting Ang Moh culture is a good thing though since it's vastly superior.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: My biggest worries PRC youth ditch their Chinese culture and embrace angmoh's cul

What's angmo culture ?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

What's angmo culture ?

In its broadest sense, "culture" refers to a ones "way of life". It's how you live on a day to day basis.

Based on this definition, it's not hard to see how China is getting more and more Westernised as time goes by.

After all, almost ALL the objects of desire of an average Chink are Western creations.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal

No point closing the barn door after the horse has escaped. Chinks lost their culture a long time ago. The only trait the Chinese have managed to retain is their desire to cheat, lie and copy.

Adopting Ang Moh culture is a good thing though since it's vastly superior.
Chinese culture were vastly superior for the last 2000 yrs than the ang moh until the 18th century. The Manchu ruined the Chinese civilisation and brought China backward for the last 200 yrs. Now with the Han chinese back in power the ang moh are shitting in their pants:biggrin::biggrin:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Now with the Han chinese back in power the ang moh are shitting in their pants:biggrin::biggrin:

The only reason why the Ang Mohs are shitting in their pants is because they're being poisoned by filthy Chinamen trying to make a fast buck exporting contaminated crap throughout the world.

China is nothing more than a sweatshop as far as most Ang Mohs are concerned. There'll a a shitload of unemployed chinks ready to riot once the West decides to move their factories elsewhere.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal

The only reason why the Ang Mohs are shitting in their pants is because they're being poisoned by filthy Chinamen trying to make a fast buck exporting contaminated crap throughout the world.

China is nothing more than a sweatshop as far as most Ang Mohs are concerned. There'll a a shitload of unemployed chinks ready to riot once the West decides to move their factories elsewhere.

The Chinese can consume their own products if the West decides to move the factories elsewhere, without China money supply the West is doom. Go find out how many trillions the West owe to China.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

In its broadest sense, "culture" refers to a ones "way of life". It's how you live on a day to day basis.

Based on this definition, it's not hard to see how China is getting more and more Westernised as time goes by.

After all, almost ALL the objects of desire of an average Chink are Western creations.

So how ang mos live on a day to day basis ?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

So how ang mos live on a day to day basis ?

If you want to find out, visit any large Chinese city.

starbucks_JonathanHanson2006.jpg

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

4 of those girls anyone of them can beat the 95 percent of the girls in nus science. no wonder we need prc mei mei into the market

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

mcdonalds-china.jpg

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you look at things more carefully, culture is becoming more Asian even in the west. Electronic consumer products are dominated by Japanese and Korean brands and increasingly also Chinese. And almost all these are made in China. Communication and computer companies such as Motorola, HP, IBM have given way to Samsung, LG, ACER, Lenova and Sony. Cars are Japanese and Korean with some European presence still and I increasingly Chinese

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal

If local Sinkie chincks have already fully embraced Western lifestyle and Ideology by Putting on an Ang moh name and giving their dogs ang moh names too and then join CHC... You are pretty sure once The new PRCs generation leaves china they will fully embrace ang moh life-styles very quickly. Chinks are good at 3 things... And one of the best things they do is IMITATING, they will imitate ang moh lifestyles cos Chinks is a face-value race, They feel embarrass of themselves while aboard, so they put on another pesona etc..Canadian..Too put some value into themselves.. You guys know the other 2

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

If you look at things more carefully, culture is becoming more Asian even in the west.

It's the other way round... Asian companies are trying to be more Western. Whatever Samsung comes up with is in response to companies such as Apple.

Same goes with cars. European brands still set the standards while Asian manufacturers try to make their cars as "European" as possible. Almost all the Asian car manufacturers design their cars in the West. Only the cheap and dirty stuff is done in Asia.

Ang Mohs set the standards. Asians follow.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fook Seng said:
If you look at things more carefully, culture is becoming more Asian even in the west. Electronic consumer products are dominated by Japanese and Korean brands and increasingly also Chinese. And almost all these are made in China. Communication and computer companies such as Motorola, HP, IBM have given way to Samsung, LG, ACER, Asus, Lenova and Sony. Cars are Japanese and Korean with some European presence still and increasingly Chinese. There is very little from the US. Of course US still dominates in internet and software like Microsoft and Google with Cisco and Apple particular strong in some areas. Western marketing, particularly from the US, still makes the difference. That is why US fast food and soft drink brands are so dominant. The private wealth of the western, not the governments', is still calling the shots. But the next 5 to 10 years will see a tremendous turnaround. This is the global picture but in China and India itself, their local products already dominate. Huawei, ZTE, Haier, Tudou, Qiqi on one hand, Bharti, Bollywood on the other. What Old Man saw as a process taking 30 to 50 years is being compressed to just 10 to 20 years. This is not just a western reinvestment strategy can change. It is already running on its own steam.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

This is the global picture but in China and India itself, their local products already dominate. Huawei, ZTE, Haier, Tudou, Qiqi on one hand, Bharti, Bollywood on the other. What Old Man saw as a process taking 30 to 50 years is being compressed to just 10 to 20 years. This is not just a western reinvestment strategy can change. It is already running on its own steam.

Ask any up and coming Chinaman what car he dreams of driving. A Geely or a Beemer? A Merc or a Hyundai? A "Great Wall" or a Hummer? :rolleyes:

Does China fake Apple Stores or Sony Centres?

Who came first Youtube or Youku?

Where is China's answer to Nike, LV, Armani, CK etc ?.. other than making cheap counterfeit copies?

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal

But it's about time asians especially cinas from chinaland are being kpt out of western lands. Immigrations in Oz.Nz ans UK making it harder for them to gain PR.
Western countries dont want their cuntries poluted with these low crass people. Asians are the most selfish in the world. Look at how hard it is for a westerner to buy land and become PR in these shitty cuntries. Vise versa it is easier for asians to populate the west. But western goberments are wising up. Too bad for chinaman and indians.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If local Sinkie chincks have already fully embraced Western lifestyle and Ideology by Putting on an Ang moh name and giving their dogs ang moh names too and then join CHC... You are pretty sure once The new PRCs generation leaves china they will fully embrace ang moh life-styles very quickly. Chinks are good at 3 things... And one of the best things they do is IMITATING, they will imitate ang moh lifestyles cos Chinks is a face-value race, They feel embarrass of themselves while aboard, so they put on another pesona etc..Canadian..Too put some value into themselves.. You guys know the other 2

hey shit skin speak for yourself.

You're so afraid of admitting your own race you have to claim you're some sort of eurasian or mixed. When in actual fact you'r a keling shit skin.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

You're so afraid of admitting your own race you have to claim you're some sort of eurasian or mixed. When in actual fact you'r a keling shit skin.

Indians or chinks... what's the difference? :rolleyes: They're both a disgrace to the human race. :eek: