• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

good place to see chiobu | Botanic gdn?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
last weekend went to Botanic gdn cbl....

wah seh...din noe this place got so many chio bus...got chio bu walk poodles...got chio bu exercise, sweaty n tight tops, FBT shorts, slurp slurp

got MILF with toddlers...

good place to feast the eyes on ice cream...LOL

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

wah seh...din noe this place got so many chio bus...got chio bu walk poodles...got chio bu exercise, sweaty n tight tops, FBT shorts, slurp slurp

got MILF with toddlers ...
npnt! ... :rolleyes:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

got MILF with toddlers...

good place to feast the eyes on ice cream...LOL

Where's the pics?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah, things have certainly changed. What time were you there?

In the olden days, mornings saw millionaires there exercising after viewing their horses' training at Turf Club.
Afternoons, tourists.
Evenings, courting couples holding newspapers, foreplaying for sunset.
Must get out by 10pm when the gates are locked.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah, things have certainly changed. What time were you there?

In the olden days, mornings saw millionaires there exercising after viewing their horses' training at Turf Club.
Afternoons, tourists.
Evenings, courting couples holding newspapers, foreplaying for sunset.
Must get out by 10pm when the gates are locked.

was there morning...around 9+

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hee...looks like me going to recce soon.

Be careful hor... Sometimes got gays loitering the place too... Seen quite a few there giving me sheepish smiles while walking my dog.. Some will be in running tights.. :eek: But good place for fresh morning air... Last time I like go to go there around 6am to walk my dog, then after that I'll drive to this coffeshop called Mr Prata at Evans Rd, near Botanic Gardens for teh tarik..