• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jesus and Pastor Kong Want You To Be Rich!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. once the fools and mules proclaiming to be some godly things or what.
3. and of course, there are sheep and the retard worm supporting such foolery.
4. worm, go and do your bible study!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0jBRY_Aki9s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pastor Kong is no ordinary Servant of Christ! He is more like the Butler of Christ! And i am his right butt man, he does the fucking & i take the fucking in my arse!

Altar boy! I bet given the chance you will suck him off too!

Last edited:

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
You moronic dumbass :oIo:

Heaven is a posh and majestic place. Do you think you will see dirt poor Banglas at posh and majestic Michelin Star restaurants, i don't even get the chance to suck rich guys off at these places! Use you pead brain!:mad:

Work harder & you shall achieve!