• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Controlling your soul during sleep

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi, it has been quite sometime since I last posted , about "Urinating in Dreams". Thanks god I had not misfire urine after the last post :smile:
But now...had anyone experienced this...being able to control your soul during your sleep ? Occasionally I will have this strange encounter of being able to let my soul get of my body and float around the neigbourhood. Then sometime I will try to figure out if people can see me...a bit scary yet fun, cos I can lurk around the neigbourhood for chiobu and molest them ...hehe..At the same time I feel a bit worry that my sould cannot return to my body on time , before I wake up :eek: What's wrong with me :confused: anyone got similar experience ?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is nothing wrong with you, just that you need to make an appointment at IMH.

Now remember, people who are mentally crazed will never admit they are. Go before its too late.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is nothing wrong with you, just that you need to make an appointment at IMH.

Now remember, people who are mentally crazed will never admit they are. Go before its too late.

I am here to see if anyone share similar experience le not a joke thread. If suddenly I make appt with IMH, I 'm afraid the Dr will ask mata arrest me when there are molest case.
I like to add that this phenomenon of mine does not happen during dreams....I am quite aware of the surroundings when this happens..e.g. I can hear my family member talking etc..then when I knew is about time for me to wake up, I can let my soul return to my body and wake up..thats the scary and strange thing lor !

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it is true then it is a talent which you should find if it has commercial value.
Do not forget about me.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am here to see if anyone share similar experience le not a joke thread. If suddenly I make appt with IMH, I 'm afraid the Dr will ask mata arrest me when there are molest case.
I like to add that this phenomenon of mine does not happen during dreams....I am quite aware of the surroundings when this happens..e.g. I can hear my family member talking etc..then when I knew is about time for me to wake up, I can let my soul return to my body and wake up..thats the scary and strange thing lor !

There is no such thing as soul.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no such thing as soul.

What those bo tak chek christians refer to as soul is nothing more than consciousness that has yet to be proven to be extrinsic to the material brain. What soul does a brainless sperm possess? Can anyone here recall what it's like to be a brainless sperm?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I always dreamt my soul always follow the winds wherever which directions it blows, got meaning or not?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's no objective meaning to your dreams. You wanna know what it meant, ask yourself. What does wind mean to you? What does soul mean to you? What's direction? What blows? Everything can be reduced to mere associations. Meaning is nothing more than an infinite regression.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's no objective meaning to your dreams. You wanna know what it meant, ask yourself. What does wind mean to you? What does soul mean to you? What's direction? What blows? Everything can be reduced to mere associations. Meaning is nothing more than an infinite regression.
Wah cheem... I bow to you master...... :p:p:p

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... I like to add that this phenomenon of mine does not happen during dreams....I am quite aware of the surroundings when this happens..e.g. I can hear my family member talking etc..then when I knew is about time for me to wake up, I can let my soul return to my body and wake up..thats the scary and strange thing lor !
juz curious ...wen ur soul was wandering, did u try touching anyting b4? ... can u "feel" anyting wen u try touching sumting? ... :confused:

oso, u may wanna read about out of body experiences ...

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh? Ok. Example: what is red? It is a colour. What colour? The colour of apples. Why apples and not rambutan? Machiam 十万个为什么 that requires a lot of subjective associations. You can't really have an objective meaning of red. Just ask someone colourblind if red is the colour of apples. So, you ask us what's the meaning of your dream, we can only guess using our own interpretation. You wanna know, best is to go deep inside your subconscious mind. Think harder about your past experiences is the only adviSe I can give you. :smile:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
juz curious ...wen ur soul was wandering, did u try touching anyting b4? ... can u "feel" anyting wen u try touching sumting? ... :confused:

oso, u may wanna read about out of body experiences ...

I will try to look for chiobur lor, but i dare not touch them, as I was afraid they will scream "ghost..." as I believe they cannot see me. The most I dare to do is try to float to bathroom and peep . Sometime I linger and linger but just cannot find anyone..then worry about time-out and quickly find my way back to my body. I am very curious that I can have this special power, so sometime when I sleep, I will try to expel my soul out, sometime it works sometime it does not.

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... I am very curious that I can have this special power, so sometime when I sleep, I will try to expel my soul out, sometime it works sometime it does not.
haf u read about out of body experiences b4? ... if u haven, go read about it ...

there's sumting important dat u shud not do wen u r having out of body experiences ...

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haf u read about out of body experiences b4? ... if u haven, go read about it ...

there's sumting important dat u shud not do wen u r having out of body experiences ...

Thanks for trusting my experience, and not refering me to IMH.
I will try to search for info from net about this. Care to share with me what is that thing that I should refrain from ?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for trusting my experience, and not refering me to IMH.
I will try to search for info from net about this. Care to share with me what is that thing that I should refrain from ?

Float wisely. Try not to bump into the other souls at Woodbridge.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This guy can do same same too but he always use this ability to go to hell.

541cadd28d4301a43eaf2eba4efd696b.jpg

Hi, it has been quite sometime since I last posted , about "Urinating in Dreams". Thanks god I had not misfire urine after the last post :smile:
But now...had anyone experienced this...being able to control your soul during your sleep ? Occasionally I will have this strange encounter of being able to let my soul get of my body and float around the neigbourhood. Then sometime I will try to figure out if people can see me...a bit scary yet fun, cos I can lurk around the neigbourhood for chiobu and molest them ...hehe..At the same time I feel a bit worry that my sould cannot return to my body on time , before I wake up :eek: What's wrong with me :confused: anyone got similar experience ?

iconchia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, everyone can see you. It's just that we all pretend not to and let you think that you're invisible that's all.

Sorry, it was a huge prank.