• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What would be a good place for migration?

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
take out australia and you have a good list

Oh-dear oh-dear.. your sense of dissatisfaction with Australia has not change a bit eh ?

Try looking at another perspective, hey ! I am enjoying on your behalf.. my son also enjoying everyday.. If you like, we could invite you to our backyard for a barbie.. food and beers are provided.. heehee

Lion_Barbell

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would like to know what is the ideal age to send my nephew over to Oz or Canada?

He has relatives in both countries who are willing to sponsor & look after him. He's 7 now and in Primary One.

What is the age limit over which we have to pay a deposit to the Mindef for his NS liability?

busy123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would like to know what is the ideal age to send my nephew over to Oz or Canada?

He has relatives in both countries who are willing to sponsor & look after him. He's 7 now and in Primary One.

What is the age limit over which we have to pay a deposit to the Mindef for his NS liability?

Methinks Canada is better choice with bright future. Somore once inside Canada can migrate to US is easier, more choice, better future for nephew.

This Oz place is no good for Asian.

Second Class citizen there.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whichever country you send him to is definitely better than remaining here coz he's gonna be suffering under the current regime.

For boys going overseas long term the parents need to furnish bankers guarantee for $75,000 if they are 13 & above..... but try to go early coz sometimes Mindef play dirty tactics to delay your son leaving.... have seen some cases where boy was 11 or 12 when permission to leave was sought but application was drag until boy over 13 before approval given & parents kenna put up the 75K bond.

Make sure your boy gets his citizenship over there and remember to surrender his singkee citizenship when reaching 21.

You are wise to send your son overseas..... this little red dot is going to the dogs :( there is no future for the young ones.

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh-dear oh-dear.. your sense of dissatisfaction with Australia has not change a bit eh ?

Try looking at another perspective, hey ! I am enjoying on your behalf.. my son also enjoying everyday.. If you like, we could invite you to our backyard for a barbie.. food and beers are provided.. heehee

u invite him to play with barbie doll?

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course thailand. Dreamworld of man. ha ha

ya..Totally agreed, thailand is the dreamland of man... u can organised ur frens to use the US$4billion airport as resort absolutely for FREE, u can cook, ..play badminton...use their runway for jogging...make frens with international foreigners.....wow..what a dream...tell me which country offer u to use their INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT as resort..no one does that...only Thailand....go for thailand!!...:smile: :smile:...wat's more..u will be enjoying full military protection...