• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ng EJay Believes Wayangparty.com is real with Editors and Reporters

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that Ng Ejay belives that it a genuine site with editors and reporters and that interview with Chua is real, it will only be fair that this thread be opened and let him have its say.

Forummers are confused after I started a thread that said it was hoax by one man and the interview is also a hoax.

Ejay

Could you explain your beliefs so that people can make an informed judgement.

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Scroobal:

Can you don't drag E Jay in to obsfuscate the matter. E Jay is never part of wayangparty.

It is very easy for you to VERIFY the identity of wayangparty.

Email them at [email protected] and speak to them in PERSON. I am sure they will gladly oblige you.

What is so DIFFICULT about that ?

Now that Ng Ejay belives that it a genuine site with editors and reporters and that interview with Chua is real, it will only be fair that this thread be opened and let him have its say.

Forummers are confused after I started a thread that said it was hoax by one man and the interview is also a hoax.

Ejay

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Scroobal:

I thought you said you said you will believe the interview is genuine as long E Jay says so ?

Getting confused now ?

Why drag E Jay into the picture, it has nothing to do with him !

scroobal
Alfrescian (S) Join Date: Jul 2008
My Reputation:Points: 104 / Power: 14

Re: Wayangparty.com : Please Read and be Warned

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr Scroobal, that can wait. Not only you, the entire SPH is very curious about wayangparty.

QUOTE]

As long as Ng Ejay says that you have an editorial team and the interview with Chua is genuine, I will accept it.

By the way, you might want to call Journalist Peh from SPH who you conned the last time into writing an article.

Ejay

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Scroobal:

Can you don't drag E Jay in to obsfuscate the matter. E Jay is never part of wayangparty.

It is very easy for you to VERIFY the identity of wayangparty.

Email them at [email protected] and speak to them in PERSON. I am sure they will gladly oblige you.

What is so DIFFICULT about that ?

You are such an attention seeking whore, throwing up so many postings just to get scrobal's atention, trying so desperate to bait him to reply.

how low can a whore like you go?

all scorobal need to do is to put up one single post and got you jumping, doesnt that shows your real and hidden intentions and how your activities been exposed by your reactions?

I can see you lack a stratgist, those around you must either think like you, or are even more useless than you.

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Scroobal:

I thought you said you said you will believe the interview is genuine as long E Jay says so ?

Getting confused now ?

Why drag E Jay into the picture, it has nothing to do with him !

scroobal
Alfrescian (S) Join Date: Jul 2008
My Reputation:Points: 104 / Power: 14

Re: Wayangparty.com : Please Read and be Warned

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr Scroobal, that can wait. Not only you, the entire SPH is very curious about wayangparty.

QUOTE]

As long as Ng Ejay says that you have an editorial team and the interview with Chua is genuine, I will accept it.

By the way, you might want to call Journalist Peh from SPH who you conned the last time into writing an article.

you crazy psycho, suddenly start so many threads abt ur stupid website. still say ur not SIAO???????? pls go IMH for a checkup