• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Style vs No Holds Barred

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Your views?
:eek:

13666088188b495d2164b8d392758311e6c6115c.jpg

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I've tried my best to create Utopia. :biggrin:

For those who enjoy the rough and tumble, start your threads in the original courtyard cafe.

For those who want a more civilised discussion, start them in the moderated courtyard cafe.

You can even post the same message in both cafes if you so choose to see which section of the courtyard leads to a more rewarding experience.

At the end of the day, market forces will decide which section is more popular and I'll the allow the losing section to die a natural death.

I didn't put much thought into choosing the mods. Singveld is there because he started the whole discussion on this issue. The others were chosen as they appear to be civilized members of this forum.

Have fun.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Have fun.

What sort of powers do these sub mods have?

eg. deleting threads and posts, ban members from that folder, Revealing Inappropriate details of Private Individuals or their IP addresses etc.. :eek::biggrin:

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've tried my best to create Utopia. :biggrin:

For those who enjoy the rough and tumble, start your threads in the original courtyard cafe.

For those who want a more civilised discussion, start them in the moderated courtyard cafe.

You can even post the same message in both cafes if you so choose to see which section of the courtyard leads to a more rewarding experience.

At the end of the day, market forces will decide which section is more popular and I'll the allow the losing section to die a natural death.

I didn't put much thought into choosing the mods. Singveld is there because he started the whole discussion on this issue. The others were chosen as they appear to be civilized members of this forum.

Have fun.

Well Sam, smart move. Let market force decide for themselves. Too bad our PAP gov is not that smart. They are just power hungry.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
No Holds Barred? It does not exist in this forum. There are some long time members around who will shut you up if they lose an argument against you.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha if you look at the Infraction Log it will be quite obvious who abuses his power the most. But since i don't want to have to recreate a new nick, i chose not to offend them. I fear being zapped for arguing against high-powered forummers, just as i fear saying the wrong thing and incurring the wrath of PAP.