• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

singaporeans must be getting shorter now

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
went to see FORESTA condo at the foot of mt faber. was really shocked at the size of the condos. as if that's not enough, the prices were even more shocking! most of the units were in million $ range but the size...my god!! i think they are built for dwarfs, elves and midgets!!

FORESTA enbloc pender court which has a total of 48 units. a nifty condo which is located in one of singapore' best fengshui position: the WHITE TIGER GREEN DRAGON auspicious spot - one of the rarest find in asia.

however, for that pint size condo which cost million $ plus, i guess i gotta pass.

i hope next time new developers would specify the size of the new-owners who could live comfortably in such dwarf-sized condos :(

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
best fengshui position: the WHITE TIGER GREEN DRAGON auspicious spot - one of the rarest find in asia.

another good stupid reason to sell over-priced house :wink:

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
best fengshui position: the WHITE TIGER GREEN DRAGON auspicious spot - one of the rarest find in asia.

But leetahbar is unable to explain and has decided to remain mum on why he used 3WhiteTiger nick to celebrate GMS brother's demise. :biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

another good stupid reason to sell over-priced house :wink:

don't forget: the same trick is used by HDB. do u wanna see ur pigeonhole's value going up or down? if up, then stop complaining and give us, ur friendly HDB builder ALL YOUR CPF SAVINGS.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
don't forget: the same trick is used by HDB. do u wanna see ur pigeonhole's value going up or down? if up, then stop complaining and give us, ur friendly HDB builder ALL YOUR CPF SAVINGS.

if i want to invest in property ..i will find the worst fengsui ...the best got ppl die before ...buy low price after few years sell high .

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
New to this. What is baihu qinglong? Why is it good for fengshui!?

fengshui is all about yin and yang. white tiger/green dragon is a location where these 2 extremes forces are completely balance and complement one another.

look at PENDER COURT. there was a failed enbloc once. each owners ended up with a cool $250K in their pockets without having to sell their property. now it happens again! they were offered a enbloc price about 5x their purchase price.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if i want to invest in property ..i will find the worst fengsui ...the best got ppl die before ...buy low price after few years sell high .

got. properties located in such hexed place are dirt cheap. go watch LADALADALAND and u should understand.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
this thread is about the size of new properties - both pte n hdb. they are all getting smaller and crampier but prices are escalating out of control.

either greed has overtaken the land or singaporeans are definitely getting shorter.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this thread is about the size of new properties - both pte n hdb. they are all getting smaller and crampier but prices are escalating out of control.

either greed has overtaken the land or singaporeans are definitely getting shorter.

thats normal when singapore population increase but the size of land remains ...just like tokyo .

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
am hoping one day the gov could sell or auction off those outlaying islands. i bought one off malaysia and would be leaving soon in my luxury cruiser :smile: