• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Snap Poll - Your choice for President ?(1) McCain (2) Obama

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i wonder if the next US president would give himself a pay raise... :confused::eek::confused::eek:

Even if he did, it will still fall far behind our ministers. There is also a huge difference here, Obama will try to tackle the financial crisis, and our ministers are preparing themselves for hip hoping. I hope they hop into the river and never to be seen again.

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
W Bush should do a 'Andrew Kuan' and declare McCain president outright. Don't these yanks ever learn from Singapore?

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
i wonder if the next US president would give himself a pay raise... :confused::eek::confused::eek:

I don't think they can. The checks and balances system in the federal government makes it hard. If they have to go through two houses of Congress to get it approved, me thinks its hard to get it out through the committee, the very first step in passing legislation.