• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Interest in becoming a chicken Rice seller?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Have a profitable chicken rice stall for take over.... Anyone interested?

If it's profitable, why do you want to give it up? Do you have something better in the pipeline or are you just tired of running the show?:o

Drifter79

Alfrescian
Loyal
:(Two problems, i having cashflow problems due to other failed business venture. Plus, working 12-14 hour shift doing all the cooking by myself is tiring leh... Not enough cash to payout salary due to the failed venture.

Haiz, life sucks when you realise a wrong decision costs you two business.

Wang Ye

Alfrescian
Loyal
:(Two problems, i having cashflow problems due to other failed business venture. Plus, working 12-14 hour shift doing all the cooking by myself is tiring leh... Not enough cash to payout salary due to the failed venture.

Haiz, life sucks when you realise a wrong decision costs you two business.

Sorry to hear that bro! But maybe you can consider franchising. After all the chicken rice stall did well because of your cooking! Without your cooking the new stall owner may not survive.

storm

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the past, as long as you are willing to put in long hours, hard work, the income part is a given for food industry people.

But now, theres so much competition and other indirect issue like fuel price increase, etc, its no longer a given :(

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the past, as long as you are willing to put in long hours, hard work, the income part is a given for food industry people.

But now, theres so much competition and other indirect issue like fuel price increase, etc, its no longer a given :(

True hard work alone is no longer enough. Rental is what is killing most of them these days. On top of that food quality is lost as old hawkers got nobody to pass on their secrets! :(

Drifter79

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any interests to move overseas (thailand) to open a chicken foodstall ??:rolleyes:

With their prices and the chicken rice street, i will do better working my butt off...

Well, things has gotten better as a few friends pool some funds in for me to tie over....:eek:

bebo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have a profitable chicken rice stall for take over.... Anyone interested?

What location?
What setting (kopi tiam, hawker centre, food court)?
Regular customers or Walk in customers?
How much a plate is sold?
Sell roast meat too or just chicken?
What profit margin? (if profit is the same as salary man, why bother to run a stall, work for others better)