• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anything on Cars and Bikes !!!

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lai Lai... Here a new thread for all bros and sis to talk about their Cars and Bikes !!!

You can talk about your own car or your dream car.... If you want to talk about your own car, please provide some background info for your car or bikes.

Other than talking about your car/bike, we can also share our experience and also share good lobang with all bros and sis here.

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me start by sharing my ride...

Model: Pica 06
Color: Black
FC: 13 - 14km/l

I just need a point A to B car so choose this small car.... Save the money for other 'purpose'... :biggrin: Till now, my ride didn't disappoint me... FC is 13 - 14 km/l. Just one bad thing is the car bo power... so climbing the slope is damn damn slow...:mad: Other than that, my ride serve me well.... :biggrin: