• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sigh...

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i jokingly left a FB message saying I wan to join them on their girl's nite out. She replied in caps saying hse want to be left alone,so piciak lobang, now my ex know what is going on. malu...:o

I thought she kicked you out of FB and MSN already.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
i jokingly left a FB message saying I wan to join them on their girl's nite out. She replied in caps saying hse want to be left alone,so piciak lobang, now my ex know what is going on. malu...:o

In Nietzschean terms, this is the difference between slave and master.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Loser leh you, haiyoh....

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go to JB and jump a KTM train. Get out of our lives, will ya?

Who will you vote for in a single seat constituency - Mr Hotbot or Dr Chee Soon Juan? if they are the only 2 candidates.

If you voided your vote, it's as good as a vote for the mongol who bit my master's hand Chee Soon Juan ( did I get that right? :biggrin: )

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who will you vote for in a single seat constituency - Mr Hotbot or Dr Chee Soon Juan? if they are the only 2 candidates.

If you voided your vote, it's as good as a vote for the mongol who bit my master's hand Chee Soon Juan ( did I get that right? :biggrin: )

After I void the vote, I would immediately move out of the constituency regardless of whoever won it. :o

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
I got scolded by my FB sweetheart...:(:o

At first you say..you say you miss your ex..then later call her a bitch when she slammed the tdoor into your face in a hotel in msia..then you says your ex girlfriends block,delete,ignore blah blah...etc..on fb and msn..Christ Bro,when are you ever ever going to grow up and have authority over woman.:rolleyes:<sign>

Is that the italian stallion frankie dettori on tat horse?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I got scolded by my FB sweetheart...:(:o

seriously, you sound like some freaking wimp.

Why you let women lord over you? in the end , come here and tell us you get ur ass kick by a WOMAN???? why not you just castrate yourself.

At the moment, i have 3 thai women to choose to be my next gf. All dying to be with me. all maybe i have all 3.

all of them are pretty. one is a party girl, one is a hot business women and one is a out going and active sale lady.

let me tell you that smart sales lady, at first she is trying to ask me to buy this and buy that for her, i give her a dressing down and tell her to behave, she think what, i print money har. I ignore her and didnt call her. Knn.. now like turn over a new leaf like that and behave well. knn.. personal things still want me to buy. SHow her the middle finger and she guai guai.

THe business women keep testing me if ia m serious and sincere, i tulan also show her the middle finger and scolded her for testing me and lying to me. keep asking me to forgive her. didn't contact her for some weeks, then now so dying to see me again.

You never let a woman go over you.

You are a man with a dick that is gonna thrust her cunt hard. Knn, you let a hole run over you, what is the fucking use of you having a dick. you might as well cut it off and return it to your mum who give birth to you.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal

Okay, Krafty then. Then maybe his facebook girlfriend will take a call from an MP, albeit a siow one. :biggrin: