• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinnacle Motors - Conman company

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
SHOCK!!!! Cannot believe Valerie Tan of Pinnacle Motors is the top entrepreneur of 2008. The panel of judges must be blind or bribed. She is a party socialite who probably mingled around with the judges, & that is probably how she got this award.

(1) Pinnacle Motors was ranked Top 5 for most complaint cases last year under CASE ranking. Very consistent in ranking for many years.

(2) Auto-Touch, a company which is the loaning arm & old car dealing arm of Pinnacle Motors was recently charged with tax evasion for many donkey years. According to the newspapers, their accounts manager & staff tried to flee with documents but was CAR-chased, cornered & apprehended by IRAs officers. Valerie Tan claims that her workers did it at their own accord, & she forgives them & they can still retain their jobs. Any idiot will know that she is the mastermind, & the workers are purely scapegoats, & the jobs retaining is a bribing or silencing instrument.

(3) well-known for lying to customers that they have stocks, but often ended up taking many months to deliver. Many cases reported already.

(4) well-known for jacking up price of car during delivery to customers (i.e. last minute price hike during car collection by customers).

(4) well-known for playing around with contract. Use a lot of ambigious term to hide cost i.e. many hidden costs. They are very familiar with legal terms & they will use the contract terms & condition to corner customers.

BE CAREFUL!!!! DON'T GET CONNED BY THIS COMPANY!!!!

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's bad if true. I bought my car from them in 06. Generally it was a good experience.. or maybe I was lucky

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why a lady always sells better than a man.
By way, u must be in automobiles and like to ask u
about that Frankel Motor fiasco.
tks

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
SHOCK!!!! Cannot believe Valerie Tan of Pinnacle Motors is the top entrepreneur of 2008. The panel of judges must be blind or bribed. She is a party socialite who probably mingled around with the judges, & that is probably how she got this award.

(1) Pinnacle Motors was ranked Top 5 for most complaint cases last year under CASE ranking. Very consistent in ranking for many years.

(2) Auto-Touch, a company which is the loaning arm & old car dealing arm of Pinnacle Motors was recently charged with tax evasion for many donkey years. According to the newspapers, their accounts manager & staff tried to flee with documents but was CAR-chased, cornered & apprehended by IRAs officers. Valerie Tan claims that her workers did it at their own accord, & she forgives them & they can still retain their jobs. Any idiot will know that she is the mastermind, & the workers are purely scapegoats, & the jobs retaining is a bribing or silencing instrument.

(3) well-known for lying to customers that they have stocks, but often ended up taking many months to deliver. Many cases reported already.

(4) well-known for jacking up price of car during delivery to customers (i.e. last minute price hike during car collection by customers).

(4) well-known for playing around with contract. Use a lot of ambigious term to hide cost i.e. many hidden costs. They are very familiar with legal terms & they will use the contract terms & condition to corner customers.

Thanks for the alert. Yes some of these parallel import/2nd hand car dealers are a nasty lot going all out to dupe you.

Remembered that my 1st car was purchased with soo many hidden costs. That's why i switched to authorised distributors.

But in case, you have any alternative to recommend?

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have good experience with them, I would say you are lucky. However there are some people who didn't know ('til today) that they got conned. I knew some people who have very bad experience with Pinnacle Motors.

A couple of months back, while I was shopping for a car, an unhappy customer stormed out of Pinnacle Motors making a hell of noise, saying that his new car has been delayed again.

Last edited:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Valerie open legs kau tim (settle) liao...
as for men... try bending down... :rolleyes:

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agreed with Bro Zack123. Better buy from authorised dealer. They are more trustworthy compared to parallel importers.

Authorised dealers get their cars from factory directly, while parallel importers(PI) get their cars from another overseas dealer. The reason why PI can so-called give customers a better price is b'cos they reduce your car specification, not b'cos you get a better deal.

Authorised dealers practice 'What you see is what you get' while PIs do not.

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why a lady always sells better than a man.
By way, u must be in automobiles and like to ask u
about that Frankel Motor fiasco.
tks

Unless you are unable to get the model from authorised dealer, I would advise you to get your new car from authorised dealer. Avoid PI. When getting from PI, make sure your sales contract is detailed & written precisely. No vague details. PI always like to play with words in the contract. Look out for the fine or small prints under the terms & condition. Good Luck! :smile:

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guaranteed Bid = means they guaranteed to bid for you even at $1. they never guaranteed that the bid would be successful.

Service warranty = they provide the warranty to service the car but not the spare parts.

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
vt.jpg

"Wei 讨厌, I always have 'rides' with those judges kakis @ nite cannot meh, kekekekeke.."
http://www.straitstimes.com/Free/Story/STIStory_210867.html

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Generally, Singapore car dealers are crooks !!! Reputable ones are hard to come by. Besides, nothing in the criteria in the selection of entrepreneur states that nominees should not be crooks.

Look at CitiSPA, the mastermind behind it is the former owner of Meng Har Beauty Salon. Meng Har was involved in issuing fake accredited certificate to students that finished their beauty course at their centers. The outlets were everywhere including JB. After being probe by the Police, all the outlets in Singapore and JB were closed.

Today, CitiSPA is just like Meng Har Beauty Salon of yester years. CitiSPA also featured their own shows on Channel 8 including an outlet in JB.... What a load of CRAPS !!

kaubay

I find it very funny the things people posted about Pinnacle Motors. Wanna complain also check your facts and use your brains lah. Don’t make people laugh at the online community who can only crap without facts. No wonder the dot.com bubble busted.

My personal car purchase experience at Pinnacle Motors was good. Of course, I won’t say I love car sellers (and LTA) considering how high they have managed to make car prices in Singapore. Anyway, I bought a car two years back and I know I got a good deal when I sold the car off recently. The high OMV Pinnacle attached to my car gave me a better resale value than my friend who owned the same model as me which is purchased from the so-called orthodox dealer.

But of cos I can’t speak for all PI cars since I only got monies for one car….and by the way, CASE don’t rank complaints by companies…they rank by industries.

Oso, if sleeping around with the judges get you nominated, then why ain’t The Entrepreneur of the Year 2008 a male instead of a female? By the way, this year’s winner is Charles Wong from Charles and Keith. And all three of the sub-category winners are male leh…

Oh, I guess all of them bent down loh for the sponsors- the OCBC bankers, who should be quite free now considering most bankers are out of jobs now…...

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please forward this thread to our 154th ranked Leeporters.

They know fark all. If this thread is true to every word, better be a crook in Singapore than study for your degrees.

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find it very funny the things people posted about Pinnacle Motors. Wanna complain also check your facts and use your brains lah. Don’t make people laugh at the online community who can only crap without facts. No wonder the dot.com bubble busted.

My personal car purchase experience at Pinnacle Motors was good. Of course, I won’t say I love car sellers (and LTA) considering how high they have managed to make car prices in Singapore. Anyway, I bought a car two years back and I know I got a good deal when I sold the car off recently. The high OMV Pinnacle attached to my car gave me a better resale value than my friend who owned the same model as me which is purchased from the so-called orthodox dealer.

But of cos I can’t speak for all PI cars since I only got monies for one car….and by the way, CASE don’t rank complaints by companies…they rank by industries.

Oso, if sleeping around with the judges get you nominated, then why ain’t The Entrepreneur of the Year 2008 a male instead of a female? By the way, this year’s winner is Charles Wong from Charles and Keith. And all three of the sub-category winners are male leh…

Oh, I guess all of them bent down loh for the sponsors- the OCBC bankers, who should be quite free now considering most bankers are out of jobs now…...

wow your 1st post, you register to defend Pinnacle Motors? :biggrin:

JinGanKor

Alfrescian
Loyal

your name is not Valerie right? lol

Wobble

Alfrescian
Loyal

HI Valerie?

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My personal car purchase experience at Pinnacle Motors was good.

wow your 1st post, you register to defend Pinnacle Motors? :biggrin:

Pinnacle Motors spokesman/woman :eek: