• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dun be a fool to expect them....

Singapaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Instead of spending my time thinking of what is the right policy for Singapore, I will spend all my time - I have to spend my time thinking of what is the right way to fix them, what is the right way to buy my supporters over

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Beside using money , what else can they do. I will see how many sinkie will be there to lick their balls and say it is settled after getting the money. I thought using money to settle thing is a mafia thing.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...to do the same in future especially for HDB flat-dwellers affected by dorms for FTs :mad:

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking+News/Singapore/Story/STIStory_286801.html

IT IS a $2 million compromise that the Government has worked out to appease Serangoon Gardens residents unhappy over the foreign worker dormitory to come up in their neighbourhood

We just hope that the residents of Sernagoon Gardens & the surrounding estates like Li Hwan gardens etc., will make the right decision, when the right time comes along.

They should start a study now, before the dormitory is started, the conditions of the surroundings, and then, when the dormitory starts, for 'ammunitions'...:biggrin:

There will be a rise in dengue fever, chicken pox (very common with Bangladeshi & Indian workers), Chiku... vrius fever, the other 'brain inflamation' virus, HFMD....etc.. for a starter!:rolleyes: