• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How much has Nathan donated over the years?

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since it is call "President Charity Show", i was wondering how much has our well-loved President ever donated to the show himself?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't over estimate a guy who always smiled at his own million dollar salaries just by cutting ribbons and taking group photo. He truly enjoys his life now and any generosity or graciousness demanded from him will disturb his peace of mind. I don't find him special neither was he a great Singaporean iconic man.

Since it is call "President Charity Show", i was wondering how much has our well-loved President ever donated to the show himself?

jw5

Loyal
Don't over estimate a guy who always smiled at his own million dollar salaries just by cutting ribbons and taking group photo. He truly enjoys his life now and any generosity or graciousness demanded from him will disturb his peace of mind. I don't find him special neither was he a great Singaporean iconic man.
Any way of finding out how much he donates to charity?

suteerak1099

Alfrescian
Loyal
he does a lil more than we think lah. apart from cutting ribbons & taking group photos... other parts of this KPI includes;
  • hand-shaking with ppl he dunno, but have to pretend as if he know them for long long time
  • talking to at least 1 personnel from respective GOH contingents during SAF day & NDP (rain or shine)
  • wave hand high up to the NDP crowd when he's taking a joy ride on the open top ceremonial landrover (rain or shine)

and dont forget the big salary is also inclusive of royalty fees for using his face for all institutions like schools, banks, govt office...etc

ah beng

Alfrescian
Loyal
just act BLUR BLUR can oredi.

don't be like president ONG TEONG CHEONG

Always see nothing, hear nothing. And even when see something. just act BLUR BLUR

twinseeker

Alfrescian
Loyal
just act BLUR BLUR can oredi.

don't be like president ONG TEONG CHEONG

Always see nothing, hear nothing. And even when see something. just act BLUR BLUR

At least i respect Mr. Ong more than the prata man
Comparing the 2, president OTC did a lot more than prataman. Apart from playing as puppet host to foreign delegates, he also pushed the arts & culture scene for SG. He was also bold enough to challenge the LEEgime system, while he was still in office. Sadly, like many before him, he fell ill and had to leave office.

Manchu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny leh... Prataman got bypass surgery before still can be president for so long ...?

Taxpayers money pay for his surgery and medical....all part of the fringe benefits of office. Otherwise got to pay for his own sure Mati lah !

Singapaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
.....see for yourself :biggrin:

Attachments

• Kong.JPG
    Kong.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 145

twinseeker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny leh... Prataman got bypass surgery before still can be president for so long ...?

Taxpayers money pay for his surgery and medical....all part of the fringe benefits of office. Otherwise got to pay for his own sure Mati lah !
Heart by-pass or no by-pass, the number 1 killer in SG is not all the 101 kinds of sicknesses, its the increasing cost of living + sky-rocketed medical bills that kills.

The reason y the oldman & prataman can still survive, is bcos all expenses paid for by tax payers, despite their very fat pay-cheque. Normal man on the street with same condition as the old man or prataman, goes to see the same doctor for treatment, surgery successful and good for recovery, but sure to drop dead upon seen the medical bill