• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

F1 racing...

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
party over

after spending millions of cpf money on F1 racing???

My question to sinkies are? Is it worth it?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's up to the race organising committee. From the pre and post race comments of the teams, drivers, and sports commentators, it was a brilliant show.

Cheers!

party over

after spending millions of cpf money on F1 racing???

My question to sinkies are? Is it worth it?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you know these people are politician
they will say nice things
to public
in private, we will know the truth

too dangerous too bumpy

so what if F1 come to singapore
does it boost tourist number
i dun think so

SAMURAISAN

Alfrescian
Loyal
F1 is a sport for the rich elite...the peasants can only drool and ogle at the extravagance and excess !

How many can afford the hundreds/thousands $$$ for tickets...suffer under the heat, noise, traffic jams, uncomfortable seating (unless one is important enough to get a hospitality suite invite) ? Indeed how many will ever get that rush of 5 Gs on corners and 300 kph on the straights?

Most of our local peasants who wasted their time on the course probably don't even own a high powered car, let alone ever drove at more than 160 kph.

It's all about wannabe fantasy... the hype..the models... the so called parties..

The reality is that it is so much more comfortable watching it on wide screen HDTV - minus all the racket and discomfort.

The $500 I save I get more thrills for a week in Geylang.

Adrenalin rush ? hah !

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think the track need too much skill for those sinkies ah beng to drive

yeah not a bad idea,

let them crash and die, they have a expensive funeral, but who cares. poor people like me dun care if they fall death like flies.

yeah, let them drive.

limbeitanre

Alfrescian
Loyal
F1 is a sport for the rich elite...the peasants can only drool and ogle at the extravagance and excess !

How many can afford the hundreds/thousands $$$ for tickets...suffer under the heat, noise, traffic jams, uncomfortable seating (unless one is important enough to get a hospitality suite invite) ? Indeed how many will ever get that rush of 5 Gs on corners and 300 kph on the straights?

Most of our local peasants who wasted their time on the course probably don't even own a high powered car, let alone ever drove at more than 160 kph.

It's all about wannabe fantasy... the hype..the models... the so called parties..

The reality is that it is so much more comfortable watching it on wide screen HDTV - minus all the racket and discomfort.

The $500 I save I get more thrills for a week in Geylang.

Adrenalin rush ? hah !

wah..you go Geylang issit? you actually dare step out of istana? Den why no balls meet limbei outside?

And just because you din go watch it 'live' den come here talk cock claiming the comfort of watching on tv.

you're not just a cyber coward but also ali king.

hiak hiak hiak...

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually i dun think a lot of money was spent as they used existing road to road, not like they built a new track

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal
not sure if every year they will have free live telecast on channel 5...they do it this year to raise the hype, next year maybe they will charge for viewing, like epl!

SAMURAISAN

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah..you go Geylang issit? you actually dare step out of istana? Den why no balls meet limbei outside?

And just because you din go watch it 'live' den come here talk cock claiming the comfort of watching on tv.

you're not just a cyber coward but also ali king.

hiak hiak hiak..

Seeing that you do little else in life except trying very hard (but quite pathetically) to grab my attention, it's a bloody wonder why you never dared to make that trip to the Istana to check out who I am...and what you are up against.

Instead you sit at your PC - hand on your dick - throwing useless cyber stones in your vain attempts to stop an irresistable force (me) rather than gathering up your balls to deal with me like a man should.

You know that I am already a hero, both here and in real life..yet you fear me so much you refuse to meet me.

So what's the point of wasting your time here... just get off your ass and come to the istana. What's keeping you?

Fear of authority ? Fear of open spaces? Fear of police ? Fear of losing your face as well as your life?

You have all the hallmarks of a classic loser.

Here I am...challenging you with every post I make..and there you are, making every fucking excuse not to meet your destiny.

Shame shame.

Hurr hurr hurr hurr !!!