• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Share believingness speak with other

peter ng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Share unbelievingness speak with other

I only can write simple outsider english,just want to share with other ,
"PLS don't say so far nothing happen"
case 1, one of NS recruit army die in Tekong Besar,
Just two month ago,I was follow army guide to a corner near clinic and swiming pool at parents visiting day,after he giving us speak and ask for any question,one of the lady ask,if some one kenna serious case,and clinic doctor can't take it,how there handle ,ans by army guide is there will use helicopter to bring than to changi hospital,but he add one more sentance is,
"As he here for one year plus, so far nothing happen"
when I heard this type of saying, I alway fell uncomfortableness,
then after 3 or 4 day, one army die from this group.I ready got shiok.

case 2, Recently I have one good friend drive motor cycle,one day we just chat together,and I told him driving motor cycle is quite danger,but answered,
"he drive motor cycle for 10 years,so far nothing happen"
two weeks later, he kenna a small stone on the road and fell down with her wife,very lucky this was a minor case,I feel doubt.

May we can refer to case like
local FL who fall in love with the customers thread at sby forum.
I did tell one of the old bird here i will not fall in love with customer .
but something happen again.
BTW, I still had many cases happen same way in my early live.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Share unbelievingness speak with other

A friend of mine went cycling last week. Before he set out, he said, "I have this distinct feeling I'm going to have an accident today".

He did. He is now in hospital with a broken pelvis. :biggrin:

You can't say "something will happen" either.

I only can write simple outsider english,just want to share with other ,
"PLS don't say so far nothing happen"

gambler

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha you say something long enough, it just might happened one of these days. Anyway, it is just like people converting to t .. in the hospital when face with terminal diseases like cancer ..... there will definitely be some who are destined to be cured even if without the conversion ... but then this is interpreted as divine intervention .... haha, how about those other 9 cases out of 10 that doesnt make it even though they converted ... sheez

peter ng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are human great in this world? I don't think so,our outer spare so large to

us,we still blind,sometime you thought you are expert,but actually you just a

part,A lot of things we can't understand.

Like gamble,when you are new in this game,you alway got luck to win,than

you will feel more interesting,But when you think this way is easy to get

money,luck will bye bye to you,are you agree? why,think it, I also don't

know.

Some word we said and happen was alway we don't aware of that,

may be good or bad,and it come true.