• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hey Happy Birthday Old Dog Thief!

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap-kh.blogspot.com/2009/08/blog-post_22.html

<!-- Begin .post -->

在老狗贼李光耀的狗命完结之前,必须令他跪在惹耶勒南及林清祥灵前

这不必算是本人的政纲,但是意义相等。

下个月30日是惹耶勒南前辈的忌日了。

这是我们非常痛心的丧失。

本人呼吁新加坡人民必须在老狗贼李光耀的狗命完结之前,令这条老狗下跪在惹耶勒南前辈的灵前磕头。我本来打算等老狗贼生日的时候才提出的。谁教这条老狗贼这几天又丧心病狂胡乱狂吠,想必又是狗性难改了。我只好提前给它贺寿啦!

老狗贼是自找的啦。

我们当然也不能遗漏了林清祥前辈。老狗贼李光耀必须也在林清祥前辈的灵前下跪磕头。

这个尖刻针对的政治目标,必须强力贯彻实行。抗李家王朝的两代战友们则死而无憾。

我也曾经提过,将来新加坡共和国国会,应该永久设立铜像,雕塑老狗贼李光耀跪在惹耶勒南前辈及谢太保前辈的铜像之前。用于对后日的新加坡人警戒,惹耶勒南前辈及谢太保前辈皆为新加坡人民投票推选的立法议员,老狗贼李光耀居然狗胆包天,滥用鄙污恶劣的手段迫害和铲除我们百姓所推选的议员。如果不采取犀利的清算树立惩戒的榜样,很难教育后代的新加坡人。

我坚持必须利用清算老狗贼李光耀来建立严格的先例。

这仅是天下为公的考量,绝不是为个人报私仇。希望李家王朝上下还有足够的慧根来谅解。

posted by uncleyap at 12:30 AM

<!-- End .post -->

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
I specify that it should be my quasi manifesto to have Old Dog Thief LKy kneel before the honorary portraits of late Mr JBJ & late Mr. Lim Chin Siong before the old dog thief himself kicks the bucket. We really don't have too much time before that, and we should pay the necessary price to perform this function in time.

The end of next month is 1st anniversary of late Mr. JBJ.

I wanted to publicize this idea only on LKy's birthday as the gift, but his IBM big gap spout lots of crap this week, so I decided to deliver this gift to him in advance.:wink:

To re-mention, I had also previously suggested to fellow Singaporeans that statue of Old Dog Thief LKy kneeling before statues of late Mr. JBJ & Mr. Chia Thye Poh (still alive today) have to be permanently monumented in the future Parliament House to serve as a warning to future Singaporeans. Both Mr. JBJ & Mr. Chia had been respectfully elected by our peasants into the Parliament as MPs. Dare this audacious Old Dog LKy abused filthy foul tactics to get rid of our mandated MPs from OUR Parliament. The monument should deliver our strong message to future citizens of Singapore to GUARD OUR CIVIL RIGHTS against Tyrants such as (lame bastard) Lee Kuan Yew.

:cool: