• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SC Global drop to 78c

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SC Global share price has plunged to 78c from $3.75c in Oct 2007.

SC Global may soon become insolvent.

Thank God I cut my losses at 85c!

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
SC Global share price has plunged to 78c from $3.75c in Oct 2007.

SC Global may soon become insolvent.

Thank God I cut my losses at 85c!

Good on you. Simon Cheong has been trying desperately to talk up the market, giving full page interviews with Today newspaper, Business Times and Bloomberg TV in last few weeks. Since then his stock has dropped from $1.10 to 78 cents. The more desperate he is, the more the stock drops. I still think 45 cents as mentioned in previous thread some time ago, hahaha.

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
when it drop to 5 cents can buy and hope they go into bankkruptcy and need to distribute their orchard road condos to shareholders.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good on you. Simon Cheong has been trying desperately to talk up the market, giving full page interviews with Today newspaper, Business Times and Bloomberg TV in last few weeks. Since then his stock has dropped from $1.10 to 78 cents. The more desperate he is, the more the stock drops. I still think 45 cents as mentioned in previous thread some time ago, hahaha.

You know why SC Global's shares are being dumped by fund managers and proprietary traders?

SC Global is owing to banks more than 1 billion Dollars he borrowed to finance their purchases of Paterson Towers ($260m), Hilltops ($280m), Ardmore Park ($290m) & Martin Rd ($110m) and to fund their construction.

Some of these banks are calling Simon Cheong to reduce SCG's exposure, but he's unable to sell his above four projects in today's slump market.

Recently in Japan, already two huge & established real estate company went under. So it looks like SC Global may be heading towards the same direction.

Last edited:

PropertyWatcher

Alfrescian
Loyal
On Wednesday, SC Global will continue to slide based on late depth of market indciations from Tuesday.

Unlike savvy veteran like Liew Mun Leong, Simon Cheong is an arrogant punk who now has to go to the Arabs with his tail between his legs to beg for financing. The Indonesians have had enough of his crap.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On Wednesday, SC Global will continue to slide based on late depth of market indciations from Tuesday.

Unlike savvy veteran like Liew Mun Leong, Simon Cheong is an arrogant punk who now has to go to the Arabs with his tail between his legs to beg for financing. The Indonesians have had enough of his crap.

And I believe the Arabs don't give a damn to him!

Agree with bro soikee that his SC Global will eventually get taken over or face bankruptcy, if the property market doesn't recover soon enough.

Today a property agent from KF SMSed me to a VVIP preview only for invited guests to the launch of sale of VIDA at $1800 psf along Thomson Rd, in front of Park Infinia.

The fact that he stipulated 'VVIP and blah blah' in this sluggish market kind of offended me. I sarcastically asked him if must I present him my cheque before he let me in to view? Arsehole wasn't sharp enough to realise that I was being sarcastic.

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
VIDA is very good location. After the buyer signs at $1,800 and see the valur drop to $1,200 psf in one year, he gets heart attack and Mount Elizabeth Hospital is next door

LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I told my agents why I need to buy their properties when I can buy property stocks at 100 percent discount to RNAV.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I told my agents why I need to buy their properties when I can buy property stocks at 100 percent discount to RNAV.

Last week Simon Cheong reported that he had sold 30% of 38 Martin Rd at $2500 psf. If this is true how come SC Global has since tumbled down to 68c?

Very soon it will reach Downgrader's forecast of 38c.

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
By burning away more money !

They are forcing citizens to work for less and longer till the day he dies and no one can sit around and retire early !

KopiJoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
SGC is the most snobbish developer and extreme atas...if SGC really owes the bank 1bn..then they need plently good luck.