• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

less than 10 threads..

KuaTioGui

Alfrescian
Loyal
... into this new forum... and already i am not seeing how this is an improvement over the old forum. :rolleyes:

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
The previous forum has been around for almost a decade. It takes time for members to switch here.

Better user friendliness of vbulletin will win out in the long run.

KuaTioGui

Alfrescian
Loyal
delphi has always been known for its user friendliness...

posting pictures over there all u gotta do is just copy and paste... over here u need to upload it to some image hosting site, then paste the link here.

and i've this question i've always wanted to ask.

say i read a thread, until page 5... then i go away for a vacation for 2 days, and when i returned, the thread is not 10 pages long. when i click on the thread, will it bring me to my 'last read', or straight away to the last post? :confused:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
delphi has always been known for its user friendliness...

posting pictures over there all u gotta do is just copy and paste... over here u need to upload it to some image hosting site, then paste the link here.

and i've this question i've always wanted to ask.

say i read a thread, until page 5... then i go away for a vacation for 2 days, and when i returned, the thread is not 10 pages long. when i click on the thread, will it bring me to my 'last read', or straight away to the last post? :confused:

You can copy and paste here too. eg :

front-sporeflag.jpg

National paddler Li Jiawei will be the flag-bearer for Singapore at the Beijing Olympics. That honour was bestowed on her at the Beijing 2008 Olympic and Paralympic Games flag presentation ceremony on Thursday. -- ST PHOTO: LIM WUI LIANG » Full Story
TOP STORY
Second-quarter growth falls to 5-year low
ECONOMISTS have pared their forecasts for the year after growth in the second quarter slumped to the lowest level in five years. Estimates have been reined in from the 5.5 per cent or more tipped early this year to as low as 3.5 per cent as analysts come to grips with yesterday's shock numbers.

FREE ON STRAITSTIMES.COM
» Latest News » Videos » Discussion Board
The "Last read" post will be unique to you based on the fact that the cookie will detect that you have not logged on for a few days.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
... into this new forum... and already i am not seeing how this is an improvement over the old forum. :rolleyes:

The forum is less than 24 hours old. Rome was not built in a day you know. :wink:

It will take at least a year or more before the forum develops its own unique character. It's definitely early days yet.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see plenty of potential in the technical aspects of this forum. It takes some getting used to but it's definitely better than delphiforum.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The forum is less than 24 hours old. Rome was not built in a day you know. :wink:

It will take at least a year or more before the forum develops its own unique character. It's definitely early days yet.

I think you need to do some advertising in Delphiforum to bring customers here.

Loongsam

Alfrescian
Loyal
and so wasnt the titanic... :rolleyes:

already i'm seeing lots of clone nicks, the same ones over there from delphi.

saw a loongsam last night... :wink:

Are u having a problem with me?
Do u see this nick over at DelphiForums? Obviously not. U r weird. Please be nice to other members who have the same right of existence as u. U r not so special. Remember that. :smile:

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
It takes time to develop a unique character in this new forum. Hopefully there will be less nonsense compared to delphi and more proper chats here. :biggrin::eek:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I am starting to like this forum...

Those who are sick and tired of all the rubbish in the delphi coffee shop should move over here and you should encourage all your friends in the other forum to do the same.

The volume of posts at the delphi forum has become too large to manage given that there are very few features in the forum software to help keep spam and graffiti to a minimum.

The vbulletin platform has powerful features that make housekeeping very very easy. The Delphi platform is a dinosaur compared to what is available here. :p

uobboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
It takes time to develop a unique character in this new forum. Hopefully there will be less nonsense compared to delphi and more proper chats here. :biggrin::eek:

Hope so as long as the replies here are meaningful and not like " could you pass me the contact would like to try " :p

uobboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who are sick and tired of all the rubbish in the delphi coffee shop should move over here and you should encourage all your friends in the other forum to do the same.

The volume of posts at the delphi forum has become too large to manage given that there are very few features in the forum software to help keep spam and graffiti to a minimum.

The vbulletin platform has powerful features that make housekeeping very very easy. The Delphi platform is a dinosaur compared to what is available here. :p

Any do's and don't at this new forum stickied ??

uobboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you see any stickies?:p

Boss think you need to list certain do's and don't to avoid more work later on .
It's your forum and how you want it to be run in future ,:o

A Few suggestions as below ,
guy's add on to make this a clean forum (if that is the original purpose):p

Do not post nude/obscene/degrading/racist pictures/remarks .
Do not post FR's
Do not post sexual encounters/orgies/lobang for massage/KTV/TN

Isayso

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can copy and paste here too. eg :

The "Last read" post will be unique to you based on the fact that the cookie will detect that you have not logged on for a few days.

Sam, pardon my ignorance. How to use this "Last read" post feature. Kamsiah.

KuaTioGui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are u having a problem with me?
Do u see this nick over at DelphiForums? Obviously not. U r weird. Please be nice to other members who have the same right of existence as u. U r not so special. Remember that. :smile:

why so insecure?

all i said was i saw a loongsam last night and find it amusing, and then the insecure fucktard couldnt take it.