• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MY union wanna stop FTs

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - MY union wanna stop FTs</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">Spearmint000 (Spearmint888) <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">Mar-9 8:00 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 1) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>8826.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>What about you, Ah Beng Lim?
lim_swee_say_01.jpg

http://business.asiaone.com/Business/News/Office/Story/A1Story20090310-127385.html
M'sian govt asked to revoke visas
Tue, Mar 10, 2009
The Star/Asia News Network
PETALING JAYA, Malaysia: The Malaysian Trade Union Congress (MTUC) has called on the Government to revoke the visas of 70,000 Bangladeshi workers who are expected to start work in the country soon.
MTUC president Syed Shahrir Syed Mohamud said hiring the foreigners was bad timing amid an economic downturn.
"Workers are facing retrenchment and layoffs. Some are also being asked to work fewer days."
He was commenting on Bangladeshi labour counsellor Talat Mahmud Khan's announcement that 70,000 Bangladeshis were expected to arrive in Malaysia soon to work in plantations, construction sites and the services sector.
Syed Shahrir said that with 70,000 more workers in the marketplace, it would mean the Government was insensitive to what was happening.
When it was pointed out that there was a need for foreign workers especially since Malaysians shied away from working in plantations and construction sites, Syed Shahrir said employers in such sectors should improve workplace conditions.Meanwhile, Tenaganita director Dr Irene Fernandez called for Prime Minister Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi to intervene on the matter.
"Why did the Home Ministry approve the visas? I do not see the rationale when hundreds of thousands are facing retrenchment," she said. -The Star/ANN

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Front-wcgems10.jpg

Good news for me sia! Can import in these trash...err...I mean talents since MY doesn't want them! *hee*hee*

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is what the Trade Union is for-fight for their members livelihood.

When an organization runs supermarkets, taxis/car rentals, funeral homes and what have you(but do not fight for workers rights)- it is not a trade union but a sham.Uniquely Singapore where people vote so that foreigners get special treatment.

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Front-wcgems10.jpg

Good news for me sia! Can import in these trash...err...I mean talents since MY doesn't want them! *hee*hee*

HOW ELSE DID BASTARD LEE KUAN YEW GOT FROM YOU ALL THAT 400-500++ BILLIONS INTO HIS TEMASICK AND GIC?

EVEN MORE HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS INTO HIS RESERVES

Sinkies got no balls
You all dare not stand with those that tried to speak for you.
SO HOW MANY TRIED TO SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?

You all dare not give money to them so that they can work for you.
SO HOW MANY CAN WORK FOR YOU NOW?

You all dare not support them publicly so that they can speak for you.
SO HOW MANY PUBLICLY SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?

You all turn your backs on those that spoke out bravely against LKY
LKY hit out at those who tried to speak for you with his kangaroo courts
You turn your backs and not support them with money and courage.

SO HOW MANY TRIED TO SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?
SO HOW MANY CAN WORK FOR YOU NOW?
SO HOW MANY PUBLICLY SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?

You let them be beaten and bankrupted because you all have no balls
NOW YOU GETTING YOUR BALLS CUT OFF FROM YOU AND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY RAPED AND FUCKED BY LEE KUAN YEW AND HIS COCKROACHES IN WHITE

Why complain now?

Your 400-500++ billions sucked and bled into LKY Temasick and GIC

And even more billions are currently sucked and bled so that LKY can use those money to bastardised and pay his kangaroo courts and running dogs to bleed even more billions from you in future

You got what you all deserved
for your lack of balls