• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

singles join NS slaves in rebel against govt

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am tired and sick of all these perks and benefits for those with babies. EVERYDAY the newspeaper are nothing but about the perks these fellas get... The singles have been uinfairly left out of everything.Totally agree with Suniko Tan's article a few weeks ago about the lot of the singletons in society.
What? We don't contribute to the economy at all? If this goes on... I know who I am going NOT to vote for NEXT election
Posted by: cambridge8 at Thu Aug 21 11:31:27 SGT 2008
Please write. Email addresses are in www.gov.sg.

If the issue is bigger than the Parliament itself, cc copy your email openly to all MIWs not forgetting MM, SM and PM.
Posted by: nslnslnsl at Thu Aug 21 11:11:11 SGT 2008
I am with Vunhappy.... I am vvvUnhapy indeed !! We are having our baby end Dec 09. Although the due date is 5 Jan 09, we hv to move the date 2 weeks in advance due to C-section (medical problem). Why are we being deprived ?? We are very dissapointed with the much awaited perks !! Can we do something about this... maybe I should write an e-mail to Mr LSL.
Posted by: haiyoyoh at Thu Aug 21 10:52:35 SGT 2008
I fully agree to vunhappy's comments. Especially if the government gives "Pro-rated Matching Government Contribution (CDA)" to non-Singaporean kids at 100% when they are converted before 1 year old, why does a Singaporean 1st child that is born before 1 Jan 2009 gets NOTHING, no CDA? I feel this is discrimination as well. Relevant authorities should seriously look into this, why this 2nd class treatment to your own Singaporean kids?
Posted by: yellowolf at Thu Aug 21 10:41:33 SGT 2008
Prepare To Pay More Tax . We The Citizen Of Singapore P Ourself As One United People.

The Gahmen Has To Get The Money From Somewhere, From Who Ghost-busters.
Posted by: michealpek at Thu Aug 21 09:51:04 SGT 2008
Warning: Any user who posts offensive or irrelevant comments will be banned from this Discussion Board.
» View all (15) comments
» Post comments here

Ads by Google

Singapore Parenting Site
Articles, videos, directory listing a buzzing forum and so much more!
www.theasianparent.com

Dating Single Parents
You'll get to know people who are really well suited to you.
www.be2.sg

Secret "Bank Account"
Has Averaged 27% Gains Every Year For 13 Years – And Counting
www.DailyWealth.com/Income_Report

Childcare Center For Sale
Child Daycare Centers for sale Buy or sell a Childcare Center
www.DaycareForSale.com

Standby Letter of Credit
Avoid scams, Invest for high return Free 12 part course - claim now
QWealthReport.com

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah. whine whine whine. complain complain complain.

all Singaporeans do is complain complain complain. The singles can go have a child themselves to enjoy the baby bonuses mah. It is not as if they are being denied a chance to procreate.

as for those who have children before 1 Jan 09. Sorry lah, what to do? When would be a good cut off time? The incentives are to ENCOURAGE people to have children, not to subsidise those who already planned to have children.

every goddamn clowns complain this complain that. sibeh sian.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP ask you to get married, have babies to enjoy the priviledges you dowan. Everyday can f%$# for free. After happy f%#^ing, get baby govt give u money. Somemore let u enrol in SDS/SDU to avoid getting STD.

All plan for you already. No need to think.

david

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am tired and sick of all these perks and benefits for those with babies. EVERYDAY the newspeaper are nothing but about the perks these fellas get... The singles have been uinfairly left out of everything.

You just don't get the point. The point is the government wants you to get married and make babies for slaves! :biggrin:

virtualchick

Alfrescian
Loyal
What I don't like is the singles can only get resale flats from the open market. Already on a single income we are disadvantaged. Especially now with the high prices sometimes we are edged out of the market.