• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Australia spied on SBY

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I dun give a fuck whether they really spy on SBY or not!

But I care if they spy on SBF.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pfft, if Indonesian has the the technical know how they would have done the same. Same for Pinky, you think if they don't have someone like the Messiah they won't be doing the same think to mudland?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I hope Singapore is spying on him too because those Indos cannot be trusted.

They almost blew up my house in the early 60s.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One of the conversation recorded as follows:-

Mrs SBY : Sayang, come back early tonight !:p
SBY : Tak boleh lah, Sayang ... pokok tak juice lagi !!:(
Mrs SBY : Bang phone down.:mad:
Aussie spy : heheheehe:biggrin::biggrin:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your maid forgot to turn off gas stove ?

what gas stove and maid? he stayed in a fishing village using charcoal for fuel and the only gas he knew - that compared favourably to the stench from the nearby pig-sty, was from too much onions. the maid is just the reference from the milk-maid condensed milk tin that his dad used to drink kopi from:cool:

Last edited: