• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Best Method To Suicide!~!~

JediSkull

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing beats sleeping in the car and die due to in carbon monoxide poisoning! U even die PINK in colour due to the carbon monoxide! I always wonder y not many ppl choose this painless way to go....... :rolleyes:

vincent_tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing beats sleeping in the car and die due to in carbon monoxide poisoning! U even die PINK in colour due to the carbon monoxide! I always wonder y not many ppl choose this painless way to go....... :rolleyes:

yes i agree, how about sleeping pills?
painless too.

Sleeping pill if don't die very suffering, have to wash stomach. Suck... Best is combine sleeping pill with dying in the car. So even when pain, you are sleeping and no feeling.

Lol, whatever the method, just make sure you acutally DIE. Don't survive as a vegetable or worse! :biggrin:

strongly agree bro, don't leave your problem to your family

teraterm55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm... best suicide method i ever tot of is this.

1) Find a building that is about 30 stories high.
2) Setup a video camera on the opposite side of the building, make sure its the best you can afford. Turn it to record. If can, have a webcam next to it to do a broadcast.
3) Get some bros to lay a big piece of paper or cloth on the bottom of the spot you want to jump to. make sure they mark an X
4) Go up to the tallest floor. check wind direction, best is you wear weights.
5) Jump down, and while you are falling down, do alot of pose.

The Result.

If you are accurate you will SPLAT rite ontop of the cloth/paper which can then be sold as a ART PIECE. The video and webcam will ensure your moments are captured with their full splendor and you will live on forever in the internet.

This way you get to die a glorious death, and your legacy will live on forever.

Boss_555

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best way to die is to take poison in low portion over 1 month! :eek:

Can still change your mind within the month to die or not!! :p

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brothers, suicide is a truly stupid coward's way out.

If life is truly unbearable for someone, the worst he can do is run away to a new country and pretend to be a new person. There are many 1st world countries looking for workers in less glamorous trades. There's even this town in finland which don't require a visa to migrate to. What's the frigging problem?

For someone having a terminal illness, why not just stop treatment and live until his last breath?? Spend all his money like no tomorrow, or travel cheap with no destination at all. Life is a gift!

JediSkull

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes i agree, how about sleeping pills?
painless too.

sleeping pills is not painless! i got a fren try b4 and survived! he took one bottle of it. he said the feeling was that he felt a full body ache and collapse feeling pain all over the body! next thing is wake up in hospital and already kenna washed stomach! HAHAHAHA!

teraterm55

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok here is another artistic method.

1) Starve 10 dogs for 10 days in a room.
2) Strip yourself naked, rub seasoning on your body.
3) go into room

i leave the rest to your imagination

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
so how bros...
anyone tried any of the methods above? (or thinking might try in near future) :wink:
i like the one on dying slowly with low portion of poison... :p