• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shall I ask my wife whether she works part time in Geylang?...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Hey just going with the flow and maintaining a theme that was started two days ago by Geylang Cheongster!:p

Inputs would be most welcome. Surely there are some of you out there who wonder what your wife is up to when you're working long hours, away on business trips or cheonging yourself behind her back!:biggrin:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey just going with the flow and maintaining a theme that was started two days ago by Geylang Cheongster!:p

Inputs would be most welcome. Surely there are some of you out there who wonder what your wife is up to when you're working long hours, away on business trips or cheonging yourself behind her back!:biggrin:

U got a death wish? :p

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Maybe u get better response by asking "Shall I ask Geylang whether they accept my wife 2 works part time? :biggrin::biggrin::p:p

eRRoRist

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about daughters?? There seems to be many local FLs now. All working to support family, pay for parent's medical bills, sibling's school fees, family debt...etc...very poor thing... :(

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Refering to yours or generally want to know the solutions to such problem?:biggrin:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Geylang whether they accept my wife 2 works part time?

OK all how about this scenario...

You get an FL contact number from sammyboyforum.com because your rep points are more than 100.:wink:

You call up and the arrangement is made for you to meet at Hotel 81 Geylang Room 2-11.

At the appointed time, you arrive at the place and knock on the door. YOUR WIFE OPENS THE DOOR dressed in a micro miniskirt with no VPL, no bra and a plunging neck line!!!!!:eek:

What would happen next??

This scenario has actually happened on numerous occasions throughout "cheonging" the world.:biggrin:

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
YEAH!!!!
this the real debate.... :smile: :smile:
A must have question in all forums in the cyberworld except for digital and marine forum :p
What about daughters?? There seems to be many local FLs now. All working to support family, pay for parent's medical bills, sibling's school fees, family debt...etc...very poor thing... :(

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What would happen next??

This scenario has actually happened on numerous occasions throughout "cheonging" the world.:biggrin:

Hmm... Wat done is oredi done... Think i 6 at the brighter side of things... "YIPPE!! GOT COE LEOW!!! CAN GO GET NEW WIFE LEOW!!!" :p:p:p:p

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
YEAH!!!!
this the real debate.... :smile: :smile:
A must have question in all forums in the cyberworld except for digital and marine forum :p

I remembered telling my wife that this will be a BIG social issue when the IRs are up.

When you have the super-rich with all the cash, fast cars, posh houses in S'pore, every person should be afraid that even their university grad daughters do not fall into such temptations of easy money.

We're not talking Geylang as it is, but the high society type in future. :(

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
1st....i would ask for refund...:p
then cntinue to do what i 1st plan that is fcking her...
then...
takes her home...
settle like a man...no beatings as others might...
ask her why...how long this been going on...
ater that i will fcuk her over and over again and divorce her ...
what u expect...forgive can.. (takes time) but seeing your wife kana fcuked by samsters a definitely NO!!!!! or and then watching her preparing the kids for school despite knowing what
shes been doing all this while im finding
$$$ (and surf sammysite :p) this all will cause a mental torture to
my big head rather than the small head :smile:

choi la.... i hope this doesnt happen to me...:smile:
thinkin of fcking her over and over now makes me horny now!!!!!:wink:

At the appointed time, you arrive at the place and knock on the door. YOUR WIFE OPENS THE DOOR dressed in a micro miniskirt with no VPL, no bra and a plunging neck line!!!!!:eek:

What would happen next??

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
brighter side of things... "YIPPE!! GOT COE LEOW!!! CAN GO GET NEW WIFE LEOW!!!"
Err, how about some entrepreneurial resilience.. like taking a cut, or discount off housekeeping allowance?:o:eek:

Funnies aside, even if this scenario is not fiction...discomforting thread here. Think you shd know your own wifey. If not, this speaks well for r/s in 1st place. Or is ignorance bliss?:o:wink:

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
u Still can Yippie..later your wife see you go geylang also want a new husband then you know.. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hmm... Wat done is oredi done... Think i 6 at the brighter side of things... "YIPPE!! GOT COE LEOW!!! CAN GO GET NEW WIFE LEOW!!!" :p:p:p:p

birdie8819

Alfrescian
Loyal
1st....i would ask for refund...:p
then cntinue to do what i 1st plan that is fcking her...
then...
takes her home...
settle like a man...no beatings as others might...
ask her why...how long this been going on...
ater that i will fcuk her over and over again and divorce her ...

Eh... in the first place haven't pay what how to refund and then continue to have sex with her dun mind paying the hotel room charges for two hours . Of course cannot forgive her and will definelty DIVORCE her .

Funnies aside, even if this scenario is not fiction...discomforting thread here. Think you shd know your own wifey. If not, this speaks well for r/s in 1st place. Or is ignorance bliss?:o:wink:

I do agrees with you on this bro YY . :biggrin:

RK85

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the appointed time, you arrive at the place and knock on the door. YOUR WIFE OPENS THE DOOR dressed in a micro miniskirt with no VPL, no bra and a plunging neck line!!!!!

What would happen next??

I would puke on the spot & my banana become soft like jelly.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I would puke on the spot & my banana become soft like jelly.

Hi there,

Hit the "quote" button when replying, remove any excess text that is not relevant and hit "submit reply".

The quoted portion will be all nicely boxed with the nick of the person you are quoting hotlinked to the appropriate post. :wink: